Anyone Ever Noticed You On TSR, And Confronted You In Real Life? Watch

Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thank you for the person who neg repped me in this thread because of my sig poster. Unfortunatly you are insignificant on these boards and your 'neg' rep dosent actually have any rep impact. Still, nice to know there are still morons like you around.
elziebelzie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ang|ophi|e)
Seeing as I probably am the only person from Miami here, it hasn't happened. I doubt it ever will.
i'm so jealous - i love Miami!
Ang|ophi|e
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ellabella000)
i'm so jealous - i love Miami!
The grass is always greener on the other side ellabella.
Viridis
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't think anybody from my 6th form uses it but if they did that would be pretty cool and I wouldn't mind at all if they asked me
FTC199
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i just realised someone in my year has tsr (from their sig because some people give way too much away in their sig) i really hope she doesn't know that i have it as that would be akward chat (i dont really know her - we have a very big year)
mermania
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
no, unfortunately
elziebelzie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ang|ophi|e)
The grass is always greener on the other side ellabella.
true, but when i went there i loved it
allymcb2
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Reue)
Thank you for the person who neg repped me in this thread because of my sig poster. Unfortunatly you are insignificant on these boards and your 'neg' rep dosent actually have any rep impact. Still, nice to know there are still morons like you around.
I dont think I am insignificant on these boards, and I am most certainly not a moron. The point was not to deliver rep impact but to express distaste without derailing the thread.
Sidhe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by allymcb2)
I dont think I am insignificant on these boards, and I am most certainly not a moron. The point was not to deliver rep impact but to express distaste without derailing the thread.
But it wasn't you I didn't think people with neg rep totals could rep, or can they not sure not been able to for about 6 months? And how does having a sign derail the thread? Or do you mean him complaining about it which frankly I think he has a right to.

Anyway at least you fessed up.
allymcb2
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sidhe)
But it wasn't you, so why do you care? And how does having a sign derail the thread? Or do you mean him complaining about it which frankly I think he has a right to.
It was me, actually. I meant I didnt want to derail the thread by commenting on the sign.
Sidhe
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by allymcb2)
It was me, actually. I meant I didnt want to derail the thread by commenting on the sign.
Ah ok, well well done for having the balls to stand by your opinion, even if I think it's a bit naff.
Clubber Lang
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Reue)
Are you a poof fella?

There is one of those signs near me that has been vanadlised to say 'Some people are Gay. Find a cure' :p:
Sidhe
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Clubber Lang)
Are you a poof fella?

There is one of those signs near me that has been vanadlised to say 'Some people are Gay. Find a cure' :p:
No he isn't but then you don't have to be gay to agree with the sentiment.

Cure? :rolleyes:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=25845
Clubber Lang
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sidhe)
No he isn't but then you don't have to be gay to agree with the sentiment.

Cure? :rolleyes:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=25845
I doubt the poster campaign will do much to end homophobia.

I thought the vandalized poster was amusing thogugh - I've seen a few others onlien that were vandalized in a similar way.
Sidhe
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Clubber Lang)
I doubt the poster campaign will do much to end homophobia.

I thought the vandalized poster was amusing thogugh - I've seen a few others onlien that were vandalized in a similar way.
No you're probably right, that will take time, but society is moving that way.
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
No im not gay.
DontBuyTheSun
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Reue)
Id neg rep you if i could be bothered. Not because i'm homophobic but because i'm fed up of homosexuality being pushed on me.

'Some people are straight..but we don't use it as a fashion statement'

Spoiler:
Show

And to answer the question...Yes. I gave someone on her details on how to apply for my sixth form and they got accepted and found me.
Sidhe
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Homosexuality isn't pushed on you, don't be so bloody ridiculous, like anything if you don't like it don't watch it, if you don't like the ads on TSR you can subscribe. Saying it is forced on you is like saying civil rights was forced on the US, if they didn't want it there was nothing stopping them from leaving the US.
Throwback
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ha, thankfully no. I don't actually tell my friends I have 1000+ posts on an internet forum
PygmyShrew
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sidhe)
Homosexuality isn't pushed on you, don't be so bloody ridiculous, like anything if you don't like it don't watch it, if you don't like the ads on TSR you can subscribe. Saying it is forced on you is like saying civil rights was forced on the US, if they didn't want it there was nothing stopping them from leaving the US.
If I could, I'd +rep you again.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (221)
28.01%
No (568)
71.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed