Russia (2017)
South Africa (1999)
Spain (2003)
Sweden (2016)
Switzerland (2006)
Thailand (2006)
UK (Eng '95, Sco '95, Wal '97, NI '03)
USA (1999)

The years in brackets are when I first went to each country!

Whereabouts have you been and where are your next targets?
For me it's Iceland to complete the Nordic nations, Lithuania to complete the Baltics and Japan/South Korea for Camp Bonifas and all dat good culture!
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I can't remember what year I went to them but off the top of my head...

France, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Iceland, Estonia, Russia, Hungary, Slovakia, Italy, Spain, Monaco (if that counts), Vatican City, Greece, Croatia, Norway, Austria, Netherlands, USA, Canada, China, Malaysia, New Zealand..

Really want to see more of Asia. Not been to Japan, South Korea or Vietnam and I definitely want to.
skytree95
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by UWS)
I can't remember what year I went to them but off the top of my head...

France, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Iceland, Estonia, Russia, Hungary, Slovakia, Italy, Spain, Monaco (if that counts), Vatican City, Greece, Croatia, Norway, Austria, Netherlands, USA, Canada, China, Malaysia, New Zealand..

Really want to see more of Asia. Not been to Japan, South Korea or Vietnam and I definitely want to.
Microstates count in my eyes! They're fully fledged UN Members just like all the rest bar the Vatican (Which I still count because there's a wide consensus that it's a country!)
rockrunride
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
UK, Belgium, Spain, United States, France, Ireland, Monaco, Italy, Vatican City, Germany, Portugal, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Switzerland, Cyprus, Russia, Sweden, Netherlands.

Next up: Romania and Bulgaria. Greece is a big one, but there is no way I won't visit in the next few years. Turkey and Croatia also up there.
Unnamed User
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No countries, only a city - England

Spoiler:
Show

US
France
alan55
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've already visited UK, Spain, France, Greece and Italy. Next month I'm going to visit my good friend in Ukraine. I found daily apartment rentals in Kiev at affordable prices and I'm planning to spend there a week. I've never been there before so I hope it will be a great journey. I'm fond of travelling!
Tiger787
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've been to France, Spain, Italy and Guam (US). I live in the UK but my dad lives in Tokyo so I go there about once a year!
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Wales, Scotland, France, Finland, USA and Tenerife.
Pearlfection1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
15 in 2.5 years.... 🙈
Pearlfection1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by rockrunride)
UK, Belgium, Spain, United States, France, Ireland, Monaco, Italy, Vatican City, Germany, Portugal, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Switzerland, Cyprus, Russia, Sweden, Netherlands.

Next up: Romania and Bulgaria. Greece is a big one, but there is no way I won't visit in the next few years. Turkey and Croatia also up there.
How's Monaco?
username3860068
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
My mum is 43 and has never left England. Come to think of it, neither have I lol
username3890778
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
places ive been to: kenya, uganda and dubai only
morc13
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
USA, Spain, Venezuela, Denmark, Netherlands, France, UK, Germany, Lebanon, Israel, Italy, Andorra, Sweden and I'm soon going to Russia!
username3942526
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Iraq 5
Iran 4
Sweden 2
Denmark 3
France 3
Spain 1
𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Uk, France 2 times, Belgium, Italy, Greece(zante twice /rhodes) Cyprus, Spain(canaries/mainland twice/majorca twice/ibiza), Romania, Bulgaria 2 times, Usa 8 times, Mexico, Barbados, Canada.

Upcoming ones end of this year and next year are France, Denmark, Sweden, Russia, Estonia, Finland and Hungary,
𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by rockrunride)

Romania and Bulgaria are great. I went skiing there(poiana brasov/borovets). Worth visiting Bucharest and Sofia the capitals and also Bran castle where draculas (vlad the impalers )lived. Alexander Nevsky cathedral is also pretty cool.
ShishaSmoker
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
UK, USA, UAE, France, Spain, Turkey, Pakistan
radusiq
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Slovakia, Czech Rep., Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, France, Monaco, Croatia, Spain, Switzerland, Morocco, Greece, Ireland, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Hong Kong
El Salvador
Report 2 years ago
Depends on what you count as a country and what you count as visiting...But at the moment, 55.

Europe: England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Vatican City, Russia, Greece, Serbia, Latvia, Austria, Cyprus, Portugal, Turkey

Africa: Egypt

Asia: Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Macau, Vietnam, Cambodia, China, Thailand, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Israel, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon

Oceania: Australia

North America: Canada, The United States of America, Mexico, Guatemala, Cuba, Belize, Honduras, El Salvador, Panama

South America: Colombia, Curacao, Venezuela, Peru, Ecuador, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay

Hopefully I'm not missing anything.

This summer, I'm going to Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, Chile, Bolivia, Mexico, Hong Kong, North Korea, China, Myanmar, Laos and The United States of America.

My total will be 60.
𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
anyone interested in travelling- try watching Vagabrothers, or Global degree on you tube. Global degree have been nearly everywhere in the world, including north korea
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (408)
56.12%
I don't have everything I need (319)
43.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed