The Student Room Group

Intelligent people requested (luckily TSR is a good place to start)

Got back another 2:1 on an assignment (ffs), Does anyone have any input on what exactly this feedback implies...i mean maybe because i dont quite have a degree yet im confused.

"Focus on bringing your voice to the fore in your integration of literature." (Feedback)
I think it means make your opinion more obvious/focus more on what YOU think rather than what the research you've done has stated?
it probably means that you should voice your opinion more in context of whatever literature you're doing
Original post by Realitysreflexx
Got back another 2:1 on an assignment (ffs), Does anyone have any input on what exactly this feedback implies...i mean maybe because i dont quite have a degree yet im confused.

"Focus on bringing your voice to the fore in your integration of literature." (Feedback)

Use your “voice” (opinion, own thoughts and input) to discuss and argue the literature. You may be listing too much and not integrating your opinion in combination with the literature. The piece should be more personalized.
Helpful, maybe i used too much literature, generally i dont make that mistake more or less the opposite, really never had that complaint enough, so to me it seemed like a dystopian comment lol. I was confused as hell lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending