plz help!? Watch

MaddiaX
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Heya guys, im new here tonight,
but i would just like to say that i am going insane!
my now ex boyfriend asked me to marry him at the end of last year and he was my now dead ex boyfriends best friend. things are so hard to come by now, and i have finally moved on from the boy who asked me to marry him, but i am confsed as to why he would have done that and then broken up with me 5months down the line.
i only knew him after my ex boyfriend died... i am confused on what to think and i have found it so hard t let himgo because he was a stranger who walked into my life and picked me up and made me happy. i only knew him for 4months before he asked me to marry him and we broke up last june. i am only just getting over him properly now...!
adviceany1?
Josh145
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You've definitely had a tough time of it.
Sounds like you did the right thing about not getting married.

To be honest you don't seem to need any advice, sounds like you're on the way out from a (really really really) bad time.

Just stay strong and keep heading in the right direction.

Josh
MJKAGray
Report 10 years ago
Do a barrel roll?
MaddiaX
okay thanks, i like to think i am on my way up, but i just hope he wont contact me because i know i will fall for him again.
i just want to go to university now and start my life afresh basically! it is hard because i thought he was the one for me but he obviosuly isn't is he??
Josh145
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Good plan

And he definitely doesn't sound like "the one" (to be honest I always thought that making sure you stayed friends with girls on the rebound was almost a rule).

Besides, you're young and you've taken more than you should have. Uni's a great place to make a fresh start and enjoy yourself.

Josh
MaddiaX
well apparently not for this guy, he started on drugs again in the summer and then *****ed off to uni! i am better off without him, so thanks for the support josh.
its much appreciated x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (382)
79.58%
Leave (98)
20.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise