The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Dont really care. Especially not if they've been exercising!
Reply 2
If it's hot or they're doing exercise I don't see it as a big deal at all, but I do remember laughing at a teacher at school as he ALWAYS had sweat patches. That was a long time ago though. No, I don't really think it's a big deal, unless they smell (in which case they've left the sweat there to dry!).
Hm, depends who it is.
Reply 4
Sunofnight
You know when you see sweat patches under the arms of girls and guys because of hot weather or exersise and on the back? Or do you just see it as normal and not care?

Am guessing most people will not find it ultra attractive. Can't you just shower in the gym?
Major turnoff
Reply 6
I wouldn't particularly want to hug a guy if doing so would give me a (not-so-sweet-smelling) bath.

Let's face it. A lot of the time, the opposite sex has to be exempt from nature's bodily function rules in order to be found sexy.
Reply 7
Sex sweat is a different story though :wink:
eDDeboo
Sex sweat is a different story though :wink:

agreed,

male sweat apprently works well at attracting the female of the spieces due to the pheromones in it whch stuff like lynz kills.

And my gf likes it when ive just worked up a sweat but not when its havent showered in several hours after digging up a road kind of job
Reply 9
supreme
Am guessing most people will not find it ultra attractive. Can't you just shower in the gym?

How do you know im involved? Anyway yeh I do but I mean I always leave sweat patches on the mats in the gym. Last week it was freezing and I had my tracky top on and left sweat marks and other people do as well and they never bring a towel for themselves so I don't bother. Everyone points out my sweat marks though!! We all kinda know each other but its always mine they point out just to show me up.
If I was out and about and happened to meet a hot guy, yes, it'd put me off if he wasn't out on a run, and had sweat patches.

But then, at 22, the kinds of guys I meet aren't going to be hormonally crazed sweat gland-pouring teenage boys lol.
Reply 11
i think it depends where you're sweating as in...
if you're just out shopping and drenched in sweat... not so nice
but bedroom sweat... it's all good.
generally i find it a bit ergh, and if it was my boyfriend he wouldnt be putting his arm on my shoulder. i hate clammy sweaty hands aswell, if i'm sweaty i dont touch anyone and i dont let anyone touch me. but in the street i'd probably assume they'd be exercising
Reply 13
Sunofnight
You know when you see sweat patches under the arms of girls and guys because of hot weather or exersise and on the back? Or do you just see it as normal and not care?

I like it! As long as it's not like B.O.
Reply 14
I see it as a reason for them to take clothes off :p:
Reply 15
supreme

What if you're not in a gym?
I find sweating to be a turn off. Ever heard of deodorant?
Depends on looks and body shape, if the persons fat people will be seen as eww, a muscular guy and its seen as sexy, or a toned girl working out etc.
Ang|ophi|e
I find sweating to be a turn off. Ever heard of deodorant?

Some people sweat a lot so deoderant doesnt help, and obviously if they sweat after deoderant is applied it doesnt help.

Im like that, I stress sweat mainly as when I go clubbing I barely drip, sit at home with no heating on and windows open my arms can sometimes pour, or at least drip.

The root of the cause needs stopped.
Reply 19
munkie
I like it! As long as it's not like B.O.

eh, you like sweat on girls, lol why do you like it? I thought maybe some people are not bothered but didn't expect it to be liked.

Latest

Trending

Trending