Business Studies Strategy Case Study Discussion Watch

Singh42
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hello. Got the case study through today. ACC - Cheese Company lol. Wondering who else received it today and their thoughts on it basically.
BIC MEDIUM
Report 10 years ago
Use the time between now and the exam wisely my friend! Just to check, this is for AS Business right?
Singh42
Rep:
?
lol nope mate its for A level but yee ill take ur advice wisely
BIC MEDIUM
Report 10 years ago
Must be a differant module. Are you doing Applied A2 Business? Have you done the marketing paper? Just wondering because I came out of the exam thinking I would get 100% but I only got 69% and I can't understand why, so I've got to resit it this summer.
Singh42
Rep:
?
Oh thats probably why. we arent doing 'applied' business but yea im doing A2
kazss11
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
OCR 2880 is the ACC Cheese Company.

Looks and sounds hard, a lot of problems in it however I have only read it once therefore I am going to get it off my teacher next week to have another butchers.
lvindy
Report 10 years ago
I looked at all the finance stuff and thought....o....dear....
kazss11
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
^ lol yer the finance looked hard but isnt, at first i was omfg but then when we broke it down it wasnt too bad, however its bloody hard work this one i think
Singh42
Rep:
?
you know where it says that one of Lateef's objectives is a 5% return on capital invested. Does this mean if the company that bought Stilton Cheese for £100,000 for example, then he would have to ensure he gets £5000 of that back in the first year? I know it sounds so stupid but im getting the hard stuff right but the simple stuff not lmao.
jkyng1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i did AQA AS business case study for unit 2 and 3 last year..the questions in the exams were so unpredictable!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (985)
79.31%
Leave (257)
20.69%

Watched Threads