Turn on thread page Beta

Men's shower gel watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Tell you whats immense - get a decent hot bath on the go, with all the frills and smelly stuff. Get all your sheets changed on the bed and swapped for other new, sweet smelling sheets. Lie Down. Heaven// lol

And there goes any credibility I ever had on this forum :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahmato)
    Tell you whats immense - get a decent hot bath on the go, with all the frills and smelly stuff. Get all your sheets changed on the bed and swapped for other new, sweet smelling sheets. Lie Down. Heaven// lol

Lol, allthough to be honest every guy likes a relaxing bath with all the extras , every now and then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahmato)

Nice man. We women approve :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by only nihilism)
    I know right where you're coming from, that stuff is ****ing awesome. I wouldn't use that before I went to bed , how about showering in the mornings?
    Yeah, I normally do, but occasionally you just fancy one in the evening, especially after a long day.

Ahmato - baths in halls? :rofl: But nah, I prefer showers anyway, especially since we only have a bath at home. Cheers for the rep btw

ReputationRep:
    Original source - lavender & tea tree? It's relaxing, but doesn't smell girly.

And just to add to what others have said - that mint one hurts like a *****! xD

ReputationRep:
    Radox has a line of shower gel for pre bed time showering newss.

ReputationRep:
    I like radox - they were on offer so I got a whole bunch of different ones and some of them are the more relaxing type (not good for me since I shower in the morning after excercise when I need to stay awake!)

ReputationRep:
    You do realise that labels like 'revitalising' and 'relaxing' can legally be applied to an lead drainpipe? It doesn't necessarily mean it's true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dionysus)
    You do realise that labels like 'revitalising' and 'relaxing' can legally be applied to an lead drainpipe? It doesn't necessarily mean it's true.
    Yeah, I know that. If I believed them literally, I wouldn't have needed to create this thread to find out which ones are which, I would have just read the bottle :p:

ReputationRep:
    Gonna try the radox, seems to be enough people suggesting it

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.