Turn on thread page Beta

I think I have both chemical and psychological low self esteem watch

ReputationRep:
    No idea why, I think the psychological makes me feel low so theres a imbalance of something.

Essentially rarely like tonight I have a buzzing sensation which is rare as im always worried about things.

The buzz has slightly gone due to my """ flatmates having yet another party and yelling "whooooooooooooa" every few seconds and playing football against the walls etc, so that pisses me off a bit but still im quite happy, happier than I have been in ages.

I think its partly that I got some good news today too, I have been waiting for £800 I was owed for ages and am £1800 in debt so it paid some of it off.

Also maybe the fact im going to parents tommorow for a holiday I booked and paid for and I only have 4 more weeks when I come back and done all my essays and work now just 1 exam to do in May!

Feel a litte bit tired though.

I notice I also get this feeling when I go to gym for a few hours every day for a few weeks, but a weaker one as im tired then too.

ReputationRep:
    If you think you have low self-esteem try joining a society, going out or even making conversation with someone. That's all pretty bog-standard advice that everyone says though.

If you're the quiet type, then just be happy that you might enjoy reading a book compared to clubbing. everybody is different. What works for some, might not work for you.

Congrats on your sessions at the gym they will help promote confidence in the long run, especially when you see the rewards.

I think its just one of those things you get, do you ever have real high and low points within a week, or month? I was pretty up and down with emotions a while ago but I've evened out. You will too, all it takes is time.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2008
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.