The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yea i got 50/50 for multiple choice, and 66/75 for hazard perception.
been a few years since I took it but I found it okay and passed first time. I did do alot of preparation though, I constantly used the practice disks for both the theory test and hazard perception. I got full marks on the theory and I can't remember what the hazard was but it wasn't much over the pass mark.
Reply 3
I got high marks in mine, and only took a few minutes in there. When I came out, the woman asked 'Do you need help getting started?', and I replied with 'No, I've finished'.

I never passed my practical test though, and it's been 3 years now, so I'd need to take another theory test if I were to try again.
I have no idea, I dont even remember, it was that long ago, getting on for 3 years. Makes me feel old.
34/35 multiple guess questions and 45 out of god knows what for the hazard perception test.
Reply 6
49/50 multiple choice :smile: but only 50/75 for the hazard perception. :redface:
Here it's only 35 multiple choice questions and there is no hazard perception yet!

I got 35, but all my friends think that's because my mum runs it (although obviously she wasn't there at the time as that would be against the rules..)
I got 49/50 for the questions and something really crappy for the haard perception.
I was so scared of over clicking I hardly clicked at all!

Anyway, I found the whole thing pretty easy I don't really understand how people fail it.
Reply 9
It was 40 minutes of utter hell.
I had been having sudden energy crashes for a few weeks, and that morning I could barely keep my eyes open. I drank about 4 cups of coffee and 2 red bulls just before the test (I was nervous ok!).

Needless to say, I was DESPERATE for the toilet all the way through.
I managed to pass though. Somehow. I grabbed the certificate and ran to the loo before i realised whether I had passed or not.

I do some stupid things...
It was alright. I passed it, despite thinking that I hadn't. I got one zero on HP; I so didn't click inappropiately, grr.
ManxKirsty
Here it's only 35 multiple choice questions and there is no hazard perception yet!

I got 35, but all my friends think that's because my mum runs it (although obviously she wasn't there at the time as that would be against the rules..)

isle of Man theory tests :smile: they sound so much nicer than the uk :smile:
i passed mine on thursday with 32 :smile:
Reply 12
i got 35/35 on the mutiple choice, and 45/75 on the hazard perception, which, at the time of taking my test, was one point over the pass score, so i was lucky lol.
I passed my theory exam today :biggrin:

46/50 for the multiple choice, and 55/75 for the hazard perception.

So glad that's out the way!
Passed mine today 1st try :biggrin: Thought I'd failed the HP cos I got the 'You've clicked inappropriately' message twice and I wasn't even clicking that much!

Ended up with 48/50 in the questions and 49/75 in the HP.
passed :p:
did mine last wednesday
first time

multiple choice: 48/50
hazard perception: 66/75

:smile:
Reply 16
I can't even remember what I got.
I passed though. First time, no preparation. Woo. Stay calm, the questions are simple and I was trying to get inappropriate amount of clips on hazard perception and didn't manage it :smile:
Reply 17
I did mine very fast (I think quite quickly and when I see a question I either know the answer or I don't). Remember seeing a few questions I'd never seen before, even in my tons of my practices, and thinking I was probably going to fail it, so I was quite surprised to pass on my first go. That was last summer. I've lost the certificate though :redface: so need to get a new one. Hoping to take my driving test this summer sometime :smile:
Reply 18
50/50
65/75

The MASSIVE thing I noticed were how slow the hazard perception was compared to the practice ones I had been doing at home. Most of them didn't exceed about 25mph lol
Reply 19
34/35 for multiple choice 66/75 for Hazard Perception. Did the only revising using my BSM CD the night before. Didn't do any driving on the road before the test.

Bit of a joke really, beats them asking questions on the test though.

Latest

Trending

Trending