Is anyone planning on going to the University of Southampton in 2019? Watch

dlemuella
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm planning on going forward and studying Biomedical Sciences in the Uni of Southampton. I was wondering if anyone was planning on going there. Anyone want to be friends ( sounds desperate ik ). And is anyone planning on going to their open evening anytime soon this year?!
Criminalis
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,

I'm considering Southampton for 2019 but I'm not sure when I should book an open day. My school have been useless.
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by dlemuella)
I'm planning on going forward and studying Biomedical Sciences in the Uni of Southampton. I was wondering if anyone was planning on going there. Anyone want to be friends ( sounds desperate ik ). And is anyone planning on going to their open evening anytime soon this year?!
(Original post by Criminalis)
Hi,

I'm considering Southampton for 2019 but I'm not sure when I should book an open day. My school have been useless.
Woah hey there guys!

Am a first year going into second year at Southampton, studying chemistry. The biosciences department is really new and flashy u are a lucky one :emo:
I am at your assistance if need be :hat2:

Do come to an open day! They're really great because you get to see what uni life there is actually like!
If you come to an October one you might get a tour from yours truly :proud:

Literally just book it for whenever is most convenient check out the website but I think they are on : Saturday 8 September 2018 / Sunday 9 September 2018 / Saturday 13 October 2018!

Take care folks!
dlemuella
Rep:
?
OMG that's great then but yesterday morning I had booked my open day for the Saturday in July since we start doing our Ucas applications next week. Do we get a tour of the campus because I had one last time by myself but this time my mum is coming with me and I really want her to see how pretty your campus really is?
dlemuella
Rep:
?
(Original post by Criminalis)
Hi,

I've planned my open day for the option of the Saturday in July. It would be amazing if we saw each other there. You could also have your tour with this great person who was kind enough to volunteer to show us around
JessNaomi19600
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I’ve received an offer from Southampton for biomedical science, hopefully starting 2019
AlanaJL
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I have an offer for Southampton in nursing, starting September 2019
Blackberryjam
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I have an offer (that i’ve firmed) for psychology at soton
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (35)
25.18%
No (104)
74.82%

Watched Threads