Are men attracted to women in modified cars? Watch

Tuber45
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Yo!

I’m a 23yr old woman who drives a modified Porsche Cayman and I’m curious as to whether guys like a girl who drives a modified car? (I’m single if you hadn’t guessed).

I have a Jaguar as my daily but a modded Porsche for the weekends / car shows I attend.

I seem to get a lot of looks but I’m curious as to what yall think about it.

So attractive or no?
TastyChicken
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Tuber45)
Yo!

I’m a 23yr old woman who drives a modified Porsche Cayman and I’m curious as to whether guys like a girl who drives a modified car? (I’m single if you hadn’t guessed).

I have a Jaguar as my daily but a modded Porsche for the weekends / car shows I attend.

I seem to get a lot of looks but I’m curious as to what yall think about it.

So attractive or no?
I mean did you buy the car with your money or was it daddy’s money. Did you earn it is my question? I would never consider dating someone who gets anything at the snap of a finger, making them spoilt and ignorant.
rhaegar444
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
im attracted to money so if you got that yeah
Tuber45
Rep:
?
(Original post by TastyChicken)
I mean did you buy the car with your money or was it daddy’s money. Did you earn it is my question? I would never consider dating someone who gets anything at the snap of a finger, making them spoilt and ignorant.
Well my wage isn’t paid in Porsche’s so I guess i didn’t earn it.
I bought the Porsche with my money, but the Jag was bought by my Mum.
I did consider a Peugeot 208 for the safety of it though.
I’d never consider dating anyone whose name is TastyChicken but hey ho
Tuber45
Rep:
?
(Original post by rhaegar444)
im attracted to money so if you got that yeah
You do know how modding cars works don’t you
TastyChicken
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Your the one you asked to be critiqued on what people thought about you, I never asked whether my “internet” name appealed to you. Also when considering dating someone do you scavenge to find their internet identity and if their name in any way doesnt arouse you do you immediately tell them to **** off.
Why does one person need two cars? Says it all really... Were you in a relationship then I guess it’s understandable, but two cars for one person, sounds to me like you are somewhat spoilt.
TastyChicken
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
At least my name doesnt refer to the underground section of a stem from a potato, and translating in Latin to hump or swelling. Hump45... Swelling45...
RosieAppleLemon
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Your the one you asked to be critiqued on what people thought about you, I never asked whether my “internet” name appealed to you. Also when considering dating someone do you scavenge to find their internet identity and if their name in any way doesnt arouse you do you immediately tell them to **** off.
Why does one person need two cars? Says it all really... Were you in a relationship then I guess it’s understandable, but two cars for one person, sounds to me like you are somewhat spoilt.
Calm down, weird fu*ck.
TastyChicken
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by RosieAppleLemon)
Calm down, weird fu*ck.
Im weird? Why have you tried to censor a non-censored word.
AngryRedhead
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The jealousy is strong with this one
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No strong opinions one way or the other, really. It's not an interest I really have.
Tuber45
Rep:
?
(Original post by Retired_Messiah)
No strong opinions one way or the other, really. It's not an interest I really have.
Are you retired?
pjrodarte339
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
to be honest I don't think anyone actually cares
username2569523
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Didn’t know people are attracted to cars now...
whoremone
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
don't worry sweetheart, I can buy you a couple of cars soon enough and I;d definitely date someone called TastyChicken so you're all good b xx
MCArth
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Jeez what the **** is wrong with you guys the thread starter isn't going to **** you if you White Knight her. The thread starter asked for her honest opinion, tastychicken gave his honest opinion that he wouldn't date someone he thought was spoilt, and OP responded by insulting him, on something as insignificant as his forum name. You guys need to chill.
Dinasaurus
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I can't see why a modded car would make you seem any more attractive.
AngryRedhead
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by MCArth)
Jeez what the **** is wrong with you guys the thread starter isn't going to **** you if you White Knight her. The thread starter asked for her honest opinion, tastychicken gave his honest opinion that he wouldn't date someone he thought was spoilt, and OP responded by insulting him, on something as insignificant as his forum name. You guys need to chill.
Who is white knighting here? Nobody as far as I can see
whoremone
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Nah I suppose it's more of a 'what a flashy car, she must be loaded' kinda thing so if you're a gold digger you'll feel the attraction
nightwing51214
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by pjrodarte339)
to be honest I don't think anyone actually cares
Hear, Hear.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (14)
7.07%
They might tell the bully (20)
10.1%
I don't think they'd understand (33)
16.67%
It might lead to more bullying (72)
36.36%
There's nothing they could do (59)
29.8%

Watched Threads