Going to university in America Watch

Nikola.w1203
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
so my dream has always been to go to uni in America and I wanted to know the whole process of applying, financial aid, international student info, any necessary tests I need to take and how to apply to take them, any information or web links would be appreciated (if you’re going to try and discourage me and say it’s too expensive or some other stuff don’t comment, thanks )
lolgirl7103
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Nikola.w1203)
so my dream has always been to go to uni in America and I wanted to know the whole process of applying, financial aid, international student info, any necessary tests I need to take and how to apply to take them, any information or web links would be appreciated (if you’re going to try and discourage me and say it’s too expensive or some other stuff don’t comment, thanks )

That's great!! America is a great opportunity to explore more of the world! Sorry, I don't know much about the whole process (it just gets me excited studying abroad), but i know you could talk the college you're wanting to attend in America. Or if you're in college or high school now, you could talk to a guidance teacher. Hope this helps!
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've moved this to the international study section where you should get better answers
Nihilisticb*tch
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Most people i know who went to uni in america did it due to sports scholarships. If youre particularly good at any sport i would consider looking into getting a sports scholarship as it would essentially mean that you would leave college with little to no debt.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (114)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (34)
19.88%
Yes but I might change my mind (23)
13.45%

Watched Threads