mxlik7123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
have no motivation to revise. I am burned out and still have quite a few exams left
MediJoecre
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sorry you're feeling burnt out from exams; if you've taken the first half of our holidays off at least you got a bit of a break.
We still have four days left. Make a list first thing tomorrow of all the topics you need to revise then work your way through them over our remaining days. You probably won't have time to do them all, so prioritise subjects based on how far away their exam is and do topics you are the most unsure about first.
Download an app like Forest and use it to time yourself for short bursts (e.g. 25 minutes) and break up your tasks with quick breaks (5 minutes ish).
Good luck to you - this is a massive slog but it'll all be done in 3 short weeks!
diamondionysx
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’m in the exact same position, i know it’s really exhausting now but we have to keep revising to avoid that horrible feeling of disappointment/frustration on results day thinking we could have revised in the half term and it would have made a difference rather than stopping for a week
sssssw
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
same. i thought id do revision in half term but literally soooooooooooooooo demotivated ugh i dont wanna fail but i also dont wanna put in the effort to pass
mxlik7123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by sssssw)
same. i thought id do revision in half term but literally soooooooooooooooo demotivated ugh i dont wanna fail but i also dont wanna put in the effort to pass
Hopefully the exams treat us well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (157)
60.15%
I don't have everything I need (104)
39.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed