The Student Room Group

I really want to change my option but I can’t

For GCSEs I choosed art,history,geography and french. I’m from another country,I’m still working on my english and I have no idea in french. In my old school,I used learn russian but right now I needed to choose a language and I thought that french would be okay but its not. I don’t lnow any of those languages like german and spanish(including french).I don’t know what to do,I have no idea about that language and I’m stressing out a lot about it. Everyone tells me that I’m “good” at french even tho I’m not. People saying I have a good excuse to don’t know french and the excuse is that I’m from another country and that I’m working in three languages. I don’t feel in the same way. I’m stressing about it way too much,and that’s not even funny anymore
Reply 1
Heck ur messages
You’ll be fine ! Trust me , just pay attention in class and you’ll learn French ! it is very easy . Also , ask your school if you can do GCSE Russian , I did French and Arabic and it was amazing ! plus you stand out because you do 2 languages !! Trust me you will be great at French as people from foreign backgrounds usually catch onto languages easier ! Don’t stress ! Good luck !! X
Reply 3
Check
Reply 4
Original post by Bennnny250
thank you,I’ll try to focus on it

Quick Reply

Latest