Failing edexcel history

Watch
username3944482
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
there is just soooo much content I have a **** history teacher who is never here am prepared for paper 1 and 3 but absolutely dreading paper 2 don't know anything about Elizabeth or American west . Any tips . I'm feeling so depressed that I wont be able to revise all the content it is affecting my other grades . at this point I think I might actually get depression I just cry every time I see how much I don't know .
Noodlelover
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Hey don't worry theres still time ! Just break up the sections into small chunks instead of trying to cram it in all at once. Play some classical music and you'll feel more relaxed. I don't do history so don't really know how to help. But get started, you can do it !!!!!!!!!
Tolgash
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I'm in the same position, but what I would do is try and revise as much as you can between now and Friday. It's better to go in with a bit of knowledge than absolutely none at all. My British depth study is Anglo-Saxon and Norman England, and my period study is the same as yours, and I must say I detest and dread both as well.
MimiElf
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hi - I use Seneca Learning for Elizabeth and find it makes it way quicker and easier to get through all the content and less overwhelming. And better for remembering it all! It's here: https://app.senecalearning.com/class...d-d7dbc25570db

They don't cover American West, annoyingly, but for this I've basically been going through the revision guide and making mindmaps, flashcards and timelines on the key stuff. I've then been trying to test myself on this and also doing practice questions and essay plans. I just write out a few points on how I'd answer a question on each theme / area so that I have a rough idea of what I'd want to say.

Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (53)
21.72%
Note taking apps (6)
2.46%
Flashcards (47)
19.26%
Revision guides (15)
6.15%
Past papers (115)
47.13%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (8)
3.28%

Watched Threads