The Student Room Group

Help is he genuinely into me?

I find it weird like he tells he really likes me, that I am amazing, that I am hot, that we'd make a cute couple, that he is fine with not haviing sex but would come over just to cuddle, that he is already emotionally invested in me?! that he wants to speed things up and become mwy bf.... whats even weirder that i mentioned his ex and he said yes we kissed but thts normal, we had sex but it was pointless I wasnt emotionally attached to her
Original post by Blue123456
I find it weird like he tells he really likes me, that I am amazing, that I am hot, that we'd make a cute couple, that he is fine with not haviing sex but would come over just to cuddle, that he is already emotionally invested in me?! that he wants to speed things up and become mwy bf.... whats even weirder that i mentioned his ex and he said yes we kissed but thts normal, we had sex but it was pointless I wasnt emotionally attached to her

He sounds like he says what he thinks you want to hear, but your instinct is telling you to be suspicious. His flattery sounds a bit over the top.

If you like him and are interested then go on a few dates and take it slow. You might find he doesnt know you and you dont know him or he could be nice. I would be wary though.

Quick Reply

Latest