Skiving ftw Watch

SuperDaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Be it from school, uni or work, its still fun

I've just got out of bed now instead of the usual 7.30 :bang:

No mundane tasks for me today, instead I will be watching daytime Neighbours, Doctors and Diagnosis Murder :teeth:

Who else is giving themselves a mental health day? :cool:
MaryKay
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Me, excellent isn't it
You going to have something really unhealthy for Lunch?
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
(Original post by Connemara)
Me, excellent isn't it
You going to have something really unhealthy for Lunch?
:five: What are you avoiding Connemara?

Oh decisions decisions, I haven't even had breakfast yet.

I was thinking of combining the two meals into a superbrunch. So far on the list of things to eat is cereal, sausage and egg sandwich, ham and cheese toastie, some weird yellow stuff thats been in our fridge for a while and some dairy milk that I bought the other day but haven't had yet :p:

I just need to go to the shop for some milk, I dare say I'll come back with more goodies
silent
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sausage and egg on toast. Sorted.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say: "Damn students".
MaryKay
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SuperDaz)
:five: What are you avoiding Connemara?

Oh decisions decisions, I haven't even had breakfast yet.

I was thinking of combining the two meals into a superbrunch. So far on the list of things to eat is cereal, sausage and egg sandwich, ham and cheese toastie, some weird yellow stuff thats been in our fridge for a while and some dairy milk that I bought the other day but haven't had yet :p:

I just need to go to the shop for some milk, I dare say I'll come back with more goodies
Indeed, damned students! (MSD)
Er, lectures innit, well only 1 You avoiding?
Oh mmmh I like your Brunch menu, so given that you haven't invited me for Brunch, I will be eating 1 packet of cheese and onion crisps, squishy cheese pastry thing , which smells rank but tastes heavenly,and a HUGE bar of Cadbury's Fruit and Nut chocolate, all washed down with a botle of strawberry yop drink And for pudding a Marks and Spencer trifle, (the family size one)
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
I was suppose to be at work, I've really been hating it a lot in the past few weeks and needed a day off. I haven't had one in 4 months though so think I deserve it :p:

I picked up some chocolate doughnuts while at the shop. They really aren't as nice as you'd imagine

Marks and Spencer trifles are loverly. If you need help in finishing it then let me know :itsme:
MaryKay
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I was suppose to be at work, I've really been hating it a lot in the past few weeks and needed a day off. I haven't had one in 4 months though so think I deserve it :p:

I picked up some chocolate doughnuts while at the shop. They really aren't as nice as you'd imagine

Marks and Spencer trifles are loverly. If you need help in finishing it then let me know :itsme:
Oh I agree! Skanky, unsatisfying jobs are NOT good for the inner person.

Chocolate coating or ? Have you tried cappucino doughnuts? they are lush!

Okay, will do.
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i slept til 12.45pm and should have been at a lecture at 12pm :eek:

Second one i've missed this week and i've never missed any before in my life!!
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
(Original post by Connemara)
Chocolate coating or ? Have you tried cappucino doughnuts? they are lush!
Chocolate filled doughnuts, they just didn't taste right I haven't tried Cappuccino ones but it sounds like something I'd like

(Original post by .jen.)
i slept til 12.45pm and should have been at a lecture at 12pm :eek:

Second one i've missed this week and i've never missed any before in my life!!
You've done well to last so long without missing any so you shouldn't feel guilty :p:

I think I missed two lectures in my first week of uni! Although that may explain why I'm in such a bad job :doh:
MaryKay
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Chocolate filled doughnuts, they just didn't taste right I haven't tried Cappuccino ones but it sounds like something I'd like

You've done well to last so long without missing any so you shouldn't feel guilty :p:

I think I missed two lectures in my first week of uni! Although that may explain why I'm in such a bad job :doh:
You should try them, they are

They weren't sign-ins were they?
Professional studies loan is the way to go, do another degree
milliondollarcorpse
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I went to school at break today because I couldn't be bothered with French or PE,

infact I haven't been to PE since before christmas.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1581)
79.29%
Leave (413)
20.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise