The Student Room Group

I am in the middle of my GCSEs and not sure about my a level choices

I don’t know what I want to do but at the moment the a levels I have chosen are biology chemistry psychology and photography. I love biology and chemistry but photography i only chose as a hobby and I just thought psychology would we interesting.Now I’m not sure as I think I want to do geography as well but I don’t know which subject to swap it with
And help or advise about the subjects I have chosen?
Go to a college open day and ask about the different courses.
honestly its not that deep, if you choose photography and decide you dont wanna do it and change it, most colleges and sixth forms allow you to change your subjects, i think most allow you up to like 6 weeks, i know someone who changed their subject half way through lower 6th and it didn't really affect her grades, honestly its really not that deep
Reply 3
i know two of them but not one which i need to decide
Original post by Madelin
I don’t know what I want to do but at the moment the a levels I have chosen are biology chemistry psychology and photography. I love biology and chemistry but photography i only chose as a hobby and I just thought psychology would we interesting.Now I’m not sure as I think I want to do geography as well but I don’t know which subject to swap it with
And help or advise about the subjects I have chosen?

swap photography with geography coz ur really gonna struggle giving an answer when unis interview u to ask why have u chosen the following subjects
Original post by PrazzPrazz
swap photography with geography coz ur really gonna struggle giving an answer when unis interview u to ask why have u chosen the following subjects

To be honest I don’t think they care massively about the fourth subject.

Quick Reply

Latest