Will being 4'10 be a big problem for a guy? Watch

BenHigham2000
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey, I'm new here!

I just wanted some thoughts. As a 4'10 British guy (I'm 18) will l have problems in life? I'm done growing and I'm the shortest person in my year. I'm used to getting called midget etc. (I'm not one) and girls don't even see me as a guy. I'm also shorter than a lot of my friends little sisters!

Will I have problems say at uni and future life? I'm kind of worried as I can't blend in with year 7s anymore when I'm done lol. Have I got a realistic chance of getting a girl?
Thanks!
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by BenHigham2000)
Hey, I'm new here!

I just wanted some thoughts. As a 4'10 British guy (I'm 18) will l have problems in life? I'm done growing and I'm the shortest person in my year. I'm used to getting called midget etc. (I'm not one) and girls don't even see me as a guy. I'm also shorter than a lot of my friends little sisters!

Will I have problems say at uni and future life? I'm kind of worried as I can't blend in with year 7s anymore when I'm done lol. Have I got a realistic chance of getting a girl?
Thanks!
No-one will care tbh since you will be treated as an adult. Sure you'll get some making jokes, but it shouldn't give you any sort of disadvantage in life as long as you're mature and appear confident.
BenHigham2000
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by kkboyk)
No-one will care tbh since you will be treated as an adult. Sure you'll get some making jokes, but it shouldn't give you any sort of disadvantage in life as long as you're mature and appear confident.
Thanks. I've noticed a lot that people don't seem to treat me as an adult as much as my friends. Hoping it'll change
MissFattyFatty
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey! Of course it will change. Your a proper adult now and girls will love you anyways. Keep positive and keep trying your best. Your height will not be a disadvantage.

Anyways, is your height just like that or is it hormonal? My cousin is 4'9 and he is 28 i think? He has testosterone issues.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (413)
18.6%
The paper was reasonable (1054)
47.46%
Not feeling great about that exam... (493)
22.2%
It was TERRIBLE (261)
11.75%

Watched Threads