Late revision help

Watch
Livv_xxoox
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So basically I’ve left my biology revision until last minute, completely what I told myself what to do but I kept pushing it back because I find it really hard but now my exam is in a week.

So has anyone got any tips or advice on how I can fit my revision into the next week.

Lorena456
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
if ur looking for help on science go on YouTube and the channels
free science lessons and primrose kitten maths and science
these 2 channels will help u with gcse science and the other one for maths and! I've used them and they help. they explain each topic for sci in a couple of mins. for englush revision use Mr bruffs videos on YouTube
BCU Amina
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Livv_xxoox)
So basically I’ve left my biology revision until last minute, completely what I told myself what to do but I kept pushing it back because I find it really hard but now my exam is in a week.

So has anyone got any tips or advice on how I can fit my revision into the next week.
In terms of last minute revision tips, the best thing I do when I’ve left things last minute is the following;

- make a list of topics that need to be covered for the exam.
- break down how long you believe each topic will take you to complete. ( If you have a week, that gives you 6 days to have everything ready by, so work around this time frame).
- print off a time table. Which you can mostly find off google and set out each topic for each day. (Given this is last minute, leave your last day (day 6) for going over everything as a quick reminder).
- day 1 to 4 should be used to cover the topics that you need for the exam.
- day 5 you should use for looking over past papers that will give you a good idea of how your exam will be.
- day 6 will be for last minute revision tips and looking over content. Filling in any gaps you still feel unsure about.

This is usually how I would plan if I had left things last minute.

Hopefully this gives you some ideas of how you might want to plan your revision!

Hope this helps, good luck for your exam!! 😃
LarissaAlves
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, FreeScienceLessons has really good videos, like "learn everything in 40 minutes" type of video.
Also worth practising questions specific to your exam board. Seneca Learning is really good for this!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (77)
11.83%
Virtual campus tours/open days (158)
24.27%
Live streaming events (52)
7.99%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (59)
9.06%
A uni comparison tool (152)
23.35%
An in-person event when available (153)
23.5%