The Student Room Group

Short hair

This is probably gonna sounds so petty but basically I cut my hair really short so it just about touches my shoulders and I’ve always had long hair. Now it feels so weird having it so short and it makes me look so different, I think in a good way but I’m not sure. I was wondering if short hair is a turn off for guys, like do boys think short hair isn’t attractive? Or does it look good
Thanks lol
Original post by Anonymous
This is probably gonna sounds so petty but basically I cut my hair really short so it just about touches my shoulders and I’ve always had long hair. Now it feels so weird having it so short and it makes me look so different, I think in a good way but I’m not sure. I was wondering if short hair is a turn off for guys, like do boys think short hair isn’t attractive? Or does it look good
Thanks lol

What one person finds attractive another finds a turn off. Don't worry about it.
It depends on your face. How big is your nose?
Thanks lol

I was in the same situation as you before, except I cut my hair till my jaw. It was hard getting used to it but I managed to in the end. And it’s definitely not a turn off for guys, some even prefer short hair. So, don’t worry.
Reply 4
Just do you. Don't base your decisions over whether or not it'll be attractive to boys :smile:
Reply 5
It depends on your face. How big is your nose?

My nose is a pretty good size quite small
Reply 6
Original post by RebelRoot
I was in the same situation as you before, except I cut my hair till my jaw. It was hard getting used to it but I managed to in the end. And it’s definitely not a turn off for guys, some even prefer short hair. So, don’t worry.

My nose is a pretty good size quite small

I’d recommend you take someone famous you look like and google their name plus «*short hair*» and see what it may look like.
lmao
Reply 9
Thanks lol
It can go either way. I knew girls at school who had really long hair, and it really suited them. Invariably they had it cut around year 8/9, and it actually really upset me in a way. They'd looked really awesome, but got rid of it.

That said, I've known other girls who've had pixie cuts or even crew cuts, and they've looked incredible.
Its personal preference, I prefer long hair
Reply 11
Thanks lol

If boys stop liking you because you cut your hair then that's their problem. If you wanna do something then do it; what other people think is hardly important.
Original post by MR1999
If boys stop liking you because you cut your hair then that's their problem. If you wanna do something then do it; what other people think is hardly important.

Yes and no. If her interest is to be attractive to boys, then she must consider not ruining her physique. That being said, she must be herself to truly attract boys as confidence is the most attractive trait, both in a girl and in a boy. If her mood is to have short hair, then she’ll feel natural thus.
In what world is shoulder length hair "really short"?? :confused:
Original post by Sabertooth
In what world is shoulder length hair "really short"?? :confused:

Yeah tbh it’s not ‘rly short’ but it feels that way ygm cos I used to have longer hair and now it feels really different
But yeah I agree
if it suits them it looks good - wouldn't go any shorter though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending