OCR history - the early tudors Watch

123xoxo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
For this exam my teacher said that we get to choose between 2 questions for the first part which one will be on one of the Henry VII topics and the other on Henry VIII. and the source question will be on either Edward or Mary.
Is my teacher right in saying that the choice question will definitely have 1 Henry VII and one Henry VIII?
i know this is a really risky strategy and no one would usually recommend it but i plan to only revise Henry VII if we get to choose the questions as i really am running out of time to cover all of the course, so just wanted to double check that i am right in thinking that i get to choose between the 2 to only get in the exam and both be on Henry VIII
Thanks in advance
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by 123xoxo)
For this exam my teacher said that we get to choose between 2 questions for the first part which one will be on one of the Henry VII topics and the other on Henry VIII. and the source question will be on either Edward or Mary.
Is my teacher right in saying that the choice question will definitely have 1 Henry VII and one Henry VIII?
i know this is a really risky strategy and no one would usually recommend it but i plan to only revise Henry VII if we get to choose the questions as i really am running out of time to cover all of the course, so just wanted to double check that i am right in thinking that i get to choose between the 2 to only get in the exam and both be on Henry VIII
Thanks in advance
Have had a look and that seems correct. You should check the exam papers as well. It seems to be the same questions.

Name:  histiry tudors.PNG
Views: 57
Size:  100.5 KB

p26
http://ocr.org.uk/Images/170128-spec...ory-a-h505.pdf
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by 123xoxo)
Thanks in advance

Name:  histiry tudors.PNG
Views: 52
Size:  100.5 KB
Have had a look and that seems correct. You should check the exam papers as well. It seems to be the same questions.
http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/261571-...very-guide.pdf
p26
http://ocr.org.uk/Images/170128-spec...ory-a-h505.pdf
saskbass
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
It was 2 Henry VIII questions last year (for the AS paper)
kikideekee
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by saskbass)
It was 2 Henry VIII questions last year (for the AS paper)
do you know what they were? can't access it yet on the ocr page ://
username2436261
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by kikideekee)
do you know what they were? can't access it yet on the ocr page ://
one was opposition to Henry's religious reform and the other was something like the anulment was the most important reason for the Break with Rome if I'm not mistaken
kikideekee
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
anyone else find that absolutely awful??? the first bit was really nice... but the two twenty markers were shocking hahaha
username2436261
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by kikideekee)
anyone else find that absolutely awful??? the first bit was really nice... but the two twenty markers were shocking hahaha
what a rude paper!! they were so mean...

I was deffo expecting two henry8, but that specific? Nope

plus they had wolsey on the specimen and last year's A2, fooled us into thinking he wasn't coming up again smh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • Harper Adams University
    Animals and Veterinary Sciences Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (112)
17.58%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (68)
10.68%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (110)
17.27%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (93)
14.6%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.89%
How can I be the best version of myself? (191)
29.98%

Watched Threads