The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Want to apply to do UAS but Bath Spa Uni isn't listed in the Bristol Universities.

I'm really interested in applying to do UAS in my first year of university however the uni I'm going to (Bath Spa) isn't listed when I click on the universities involved with the Bristol universities air squadron (BUAS). is there any way I could do it through Bath uni which is listed on the Bristol universities that offer UAS? Any advice would be very helpful!
Hey what is UAS and i may be able to help :smile:
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Original post by Jaynelouise1
I'm really interested in applying to do UAS in my first year of university however the uni I'm going to (Bath Spa) isn't listed when I click on the universities involved with the Bristol universities air squadron (BUAS). is there any way I could do it through Bath uni which is listed on the Bristol universities that offer UAS? Any advice would be very helpful!

Contact them and ask. It's probably that they've never had any interest from the Uni. You may have to turn up at another uni Freshers to register etc, but if you are the right calibre applicant, they will probably take you. They'd have to if you were a bursar/cadet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending