The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

do u like her?
aw bless you lovestruck person

im kinda in the same position but im the one in love but i can't tell if he likes me or even knows me lol
btw im not gay - im a girl lol

i guess you can talk to her since your in the same class
if a girls feet are pointing at you it means she is interested

^ where did you get that from lol?
Original post by AelinSardothein
if a girls feet are pointing at you it means she is interested

^ where did you get that from lol?

It’s kind of true actually... not necessarily that she’s interested, but it certainly means she’s more comfortable around him/he has her attention.

This could apply to anything ‘though: Friends, family, love interests... you’re feet are positioned more towards the person that holds your interest more.

Soooo yeah, It’s a good possibility she likes him, or he atleast has her attention.
Original post by Tizzytizzie
It’s kind of true actually... not necessarily that she’s interested, but it certainly means she’s more comfortable around him/he has her attention.

This could apply to anything ‘though: Friends, family, love interests... you’re feet are positioned more towards the person that holds your interest more.

Soooo yeah, It’s a good possibility she likes him, or he atleast has her attention.

lol where is the source of this information tho?! haha
Reply 6
Shell say "I like you"
Original post by FREDDY69
Shell say "I like you"

you think?!
LOL
i wish i could outright say that to my crush hahaa
As a female... who likes guys... lul...I’ve noticed my body language is often positioned towards the guy I like, so 🤷🏾*♀️ Its done subconsciously, so when I do notice it, I’m often shocked (because I don’t realise I like someone.. until i’m too deep in - I’m blind like that, lol so noticing my body language often helps me out alot) 😅
Reply 9
omg best troll op loooooooooooooooooooool
As a female... who likes guys... lul...I’ve noticed my body language is often positioned towards the guy I like, so 🤷🏾*♀️ Its done subconsciously, so when I do notice it, I’m often shocked (because I don’t realise I like someone.. until i’m too deep in - I’m blind like that, lol so noticing my body language often helps me out alot) 😅

is this a troll lol?
lol where is the source of this information tho?! haha

-Friends have told me, based off their experiences/observations.

-I’ve noticed it with myself and others.

-Family/ Word of mouth

-This glorious thing called THE INTERWEEBZ otherwise known as. The Internet :wink:
-Friends have told me, based off their experiences/observations.

-I’ve noticed it with myself and others.

-Family/ Word of mouth

-This glorious thing called THE INTERWEEBZ otherwise known as. The Internet :wink:

lol i meant is there a website you could refer me to lol?
is this a troll lol?

Dude... im behined on coursework for Uni ... I dont have time to troll, lol.

I seem to have timw for answering relationship advice on TSR however.. buh oh well
Dude... im behined on coursework for Uni ... I dont have time to troll, lol.

I seem to have timw for answering relationship advice on TSR however.. buh oh well

haha good luck for your coursework x
Reply 15
If you catch her looking at you a lot, and tries to talk to you a lot
Original post by cherrybomb115
do u like her?

yes I do a lot
aw bless you lovestruck person

im kinda in the same position but im the one in love but i can't tell if he likes me or even knows me lol
btw im not gay - im a girl lol

i guess you can talk to her since your in the same class

thank you and good luck
I'm in a similar situtation with a guy... I don't know if he likes me or not. We have been friends for 10 years and I've noticed him staring a lot for about 4 years now and even my sister has noticed his staring. I'm sure it's nothing though. If a girl likes you she will stare (that's what I do) or try and get your attention somehow.

thx that gives me some hope

Latest