The Student Room Group

Is it cancer?

I have red spot on my breast is that a sign of cancer?
Original post by Anonymous

We can’t really advise much sorry, I’d recommend going to a GP.
If a mosquito bites bo*bs, does it suck blood or milk?
How long has it been there for and does it cause you any pain?

Go to the doctor.
Does it just look like a regular pimple or a heat spot? If so that's nothing unusual and should go down in a few days.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 6
How long has it been there for and does it cause you any pain?

Couple days and no
If I was a doctor, I'd tell you
if its a spot, probz not much to worry. if its a lump, quite large and hard go see a dcotor
Go to a doctor if you're that concerned?
We can't diagnose you because we don't know what it looks like.
There are plenty of reasons for spots

If it’s concerning you, visit your GP.

Without seeing it it’s tricky to know, but you won’t find a diagnosis online. If it’s a red spot and not a lump, then it’s more likely a bite of some kind.

Don't self diagnose anything or get the opinion of someone who has no idea. That can just make things worse!

Go see a GP, if it's nothing you can celebrate that it's nothing :h:
Unlikely
Reply 13
Don't jump to conclusions. I typically think like that though! But like everyone said, go to the doctor just in case you're that concerned.
could be anything. i've found actual lumps on my breasts that turned out to be nothing
Sounds unlikely, if it looks like a normal spot then it probably is just a normal spot. If it looks different then definitely go to your GP.

If it looks like a normal spot or blemish like you could get on any other part of skin wait a few days to see if it goes away by itself (it most likely will).

If it looks or feels like an abnormal blemish that you would not expect to find on your face, arms etc call your GP surgery and book an appointment. It's still unlikely to be anything to worry about, but they can check it out to be sure.

You could also pop into a pharmacy and ask them to take a look if it's not on a terribly private part of your breast. They should be able to identify if it's a normal blemish or not.
Walk-in clinics can also examine your breasts for you, but the wait times can be very long so you would probably be better off booking a standard GP appointment.

go to GP immediately please dont trust the internet for advice

Quick Reply

Latest