moi! what do you need help on?
..ellie..
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by leoncostelloe1)
Need a tad of help
Idk how much help I’ll be, but I’m taking AQA geography too. What did you need help with?
leoncostelloe1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm just doing practice 20 mark essays in prep for the exam on Monday and I've came across "Assess the relative importance of glacial and fluvioglacial processes in forming glacial landscapes" in the revision guide and I was wondering if outlining the processes in enough to get the ten marks for AO1 or if I have to have examples too..
D7E
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's a no from me, i'm out.
I don't do glacial systems :P
..ellie..
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm just doing practice 20 mark essays in prep for the exam on Monday and I've came across "Assess the relative importance of glacial and fluvioglacial processes in forming glacial landscapes" in the revision guide and I was wondering if outlining the processes in enough to get the ten marks for AO1 or if I have to have examples too..
I’m not studying glaciers, so I don’t think I can help much
I will suggest though that 20 markers normally require some form of evaluation, and examples and case studies might be helpful for doing that.
leoncostelloe1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Haha oh well, thanks for trying!
Sycaphore
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Use examples. For example, the Lake District, in how its glacial landscape has been heavily influenced by the high prevalence of corries, yet the river systems pre-glaciation actually scoured out the landscape, which the glaciers formed in and eroded it further.
alevels1234
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ..ellie..)
I’m not studying glaciers, so I don’t think I can help much
I will suggest though that 20 markers normally require some form of evaluation, and examples and case studies might be helpful for doing that.
Hi, what do you mean by evaluation? - struggling with this part haha
..ellie..
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by alevels1234)
Hi, what do you mean by evaluation? - struggling with this part haha
Arguing both sides of the question and drawing your own conclusion. Use case studies to support your arguments as well!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (35)
7.99%
Confident (59)
13.47%
Indifferent (60)
13.7%
Unsure (112)
25.57%
Worried (172)
39.27%

Watched Threads