so, anyone else still waiting for that final goddamn offer?! Watch

josiebaby_21
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by josiebaby_21)
University of leeds- Politics and paliamentary studies (L242)

cant say im that bothered as its not like i know where im going or what i plan to do or anything...

eh 'tis life.
edit: recieved a letter telling me i didnt get into the course. Not really disappointed... not really....
Faeriedust450
Report 10 years ago
Just waiting for an answer from Surrey now. I only had my interview a week ago, so I'm probably being a bit impatient, but it's my first choice! The interviewer didn't really ask me any questions about why I wanted to go there etc.. not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Caz.
francescarella
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
oh dear god the london south bank admissions tutor rang my house phone today tellin my dad he wanted to have a chat with me so he rang my mobile twice but i was at work all day! omg...
i was supposed to go to an interview the other week but didnt and withdrew the application a few days ago. hmmmm what the hell could the admissions guy want????
jonnythemoose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Lolaface)
yeh it is puzzling as to why they do that when other lnat unis like nottingham have more or less replied. oh well ill just wait and see what they say.
where is your friend gonna go instead of warwick?
Durham or UCL
Y'anami!
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by the_dan_man)
Finally.....after 5 months and 3 days of waiting

An offer from Warwick for straight Law!!!!
as opposed to bent law

38 IB points

now to decide that or nottingham
WOOOOOOO congrats!!! *jealousy..........*

(Original post by Anatheme)
Sooo, I asked a mod, and you can only add 16 options, so I think it's not enough, lol.
But mods can add options after the poll is made.
Just shows how many universities needs to get-a their bodies a-mooovin'!:P
Ananth
Report 10 years ago
its so %@$% annoying when the last offer your waiting for is your first choise! UCL is taking SO long, iv been waiting 3 months
Anatheme
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Agreed, lol.
Still waiting for Durham, and I hate weekends and public holidays ...
Y'anami!
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anatheme)
Agreed, lol.
Still waiting for Durham, and I hate weekends and public holidays ...
Speaking of holidays.. When exactly is Easter?
Anatheme
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Easter is on next Monday, but I don't know about Easter holidays, lol, I'm French and we don't have the same holidays (haha, 20 days left before next holidays for me )
Y'anami!
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hahaha yeah I'm going to an international school so we're on Spring break.. so I have no idea what's going on in the Easter world :P
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
Yaaaay, my welcome letter has finally come like an hour ago, so I'm back to being a tracking addict like I was last time around.

Last time I got 6 offers within 3 weeks, and with the first two weeks not hearing anything. Let's hope this time goes equally well, nothing yet obviously... but maybe I might have to check again in say, 2 minutes?
22KT22
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ananth)
its so %@$% annoying when the last offer your waiting for is your first choise! UCL is taking SO long, iv been waiting 3 months
:dito: know that feeling. sadly as i want to do teaching i have to wait for an interview, however my first choice hasnt offered me on ore rejected me, i just wish theyd decide i have decided what to do if i dont get in its just annoying. I dont have an interview for one until 30th april, surelly nearer it gets towards end of april the more im looking at a nrejection. people keep telling me to ring them/email them but i dont know what to say. ugh... /rant.
jkyng1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Warwick for law. screw them! i've been checking UCAS everyday for 3 months waiting for that reply!
shakerbaby
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
bristol
Keiron
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
SOAS! Nearly 4 months and counting.
I hate this stupid UCAS thing, it's like a big life chess game....and at the moment I cannot make my move untill I get a yes or a no telling me where i stand. DOhhh!
Anatheme
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ahah. I finally got my rejection from Durham.
Well I stop to wait at least ^^.
Good luck everyone !
*Nicole*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
well my waiting over in the last 2 days ive had 2 rejections from both the uni's i was waiting for but i was kinda expecting that anyway so off to bristol i go.

good luck to anyone whose still waiting not long to go now
jkyng1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
warwick is seriously driving me mad.
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
Still waiting for four unis, though I already have an unconditional from the one I want to go to.
22KT22
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Still havent heard anything from winchester, i've sent an email but prepared myself for a rejection.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (296)
25.92%
Yes - they're famous (292)
25.57%