Why do girls straighten their hair? Watch

Ice_Queen
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My boyfriend keeps asking me to straighten mine, but I love my curls!
punktopia
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Shilan91)
Yes. Yes you are.
Good. I'd hate to be "normal". Ugh.
Sky Twilight
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Easier to maintain? Duh.
Fyska
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I do it only because it's so much easier to manage and to sort out - I don't partiularly like it poker straight, but I'd rather that than it just be all over the place. I'm ginger and my hair is very thick, so it's difficult to deal with.
Monkey_Maiden
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I rarely straighten my hair, it's naturally curly/wavy and I love it My boyfriend prefers it that way too
Adarah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
when i see a girl with curly hair straighten it I shout: NOOOOOOOooooooo! Please, let's just swap hair! :P

I so wish I had curly hair, hehe! Never use straighteners ever, but I do use curling tongs, haha.
brisa
Report 10 years ago
I also fancy wavy&curly hair *A LOT* since my hair being too straight. I mean, I have kinda fierece face( actually, fierece eyes in detail )it just enhances that fierceness, ppl get scared when they look at me as first time coz i just look SOOOOOO MEAN and judge me from the first impression, just like that! horrible. so basically i dont have straightner but a curler to use almost everyday.. I am so jealous! those girls and guys with curly hair! they are natural and it looks so good effortlessly! envious!
HK7
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ash_moo)
Are you really short by any chance?

Oh, and welcome to TSR
thanks(for the welcome) and no im not short,im 5ft 5"
LO :)
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I blow dry and straighten my hair everyday. I have naturally curly hair which tends to go abit frizzy, I hate it with a passion. I only wear my hair curly if its done with tongs or the straighteners.
s_is_for_sam
Report 10 years ago
I straighten mine when it doesnt dry nicely. Sometimes it dries nice curls but sometimes it's just frizz, so it kinda depends.
thebirthoftragedy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I never used to straighten my hair, in fact I think I went all through high school and the first year of college just leaving it well alone.
I have a fringe now though, so if i don't straighten it, it just looks horrible!
Having nice hair just makes me feel good about myself.
AsphyxiateD
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It really depends on the person, some people look better with it curly, some straight. It's cool when girls do both, though; variety is the spice of life, and all that.
armageddonbride
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My hair isn't curly. It's straight but UNRULY. As in, it sticks up at odd angles if I don't straighten it.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (192)
18.64%
No (624)
60.58%
Not really bothered about them (214)
20.78%

Watched Threads