The Student Room Group

Help creepy teacher

Im not lying actually need help i don't lie about things like these and because of him i don't want to go to school anymore. Its not a troll. I need a way for my creepy teacher to stop crushing on me and stalking e.g ways of being mean so he hates me i don't want to tell anyone im 16.In the uk and im leaving school in two weeks for sixth form thx for reading
(talking to someone would help lessen my depression so if u want to u can.but u don't have incase i may dampen your mood or may be a burden).
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Threaten to tell, blackmail him and get some money out of it even? Lol
i sure hope this is a troll
Reply 3
Original post by Ray_Shadows
i sure hope this is a troll

No its not im Serious and i want your advice or else i wouldn't be wasting time sign up on here in the first place
Blackmail him
Reply 5
Original post by Rosie///
Blackmail him
how
What makes you think he's stalking you and crushing on you?
Are you sure you aren't just being paranoid?
Reply 7
Original post by clareeey
What makes you think he's stalking you and crushing on you?
Are you sure you aren't just being paranoid?

On valentines day at the end of the lesson he said had a crush and he put up a love poem on the projector for me to see because he was looking at me the whole time he was staying this. Another stalking occasion always if he happens to see me in corridors he makes a note at which class i enter in because he ALWAYS comes back to the classroom door stares right through the window at me and tries to enter the class for no important reason because he just stands there and attempts to make small talk to the teacher who is trying to teach their class at the same time trying to look at me and if u catch him he quickly turns around and sometimes he just stares in the class at me standing there i have more occasions if you want to known
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by kate426
Im not lying actually need help i don't lie about things like these and because of him i don't want to go to school anymore. Its not a troll. I need a way for my creepy teacher to stop crushing on me and stalking e.g ways of being mean so he hates me i don't want to tell anyone im 16.In the uk
if you want another example he attempts to use geography as a reason or excuse to talk to me even though i said multiple times that i don't need your help and he still insist
Reply 9
Call him out when your in a crowd make it a joke of it - hey teach why do you keep looking at me like that, I don't like it! Hey not you again, you stalking me teach?

It could just be coincidence, but keep a diary of any creepy events. If it carries on tell you form teacher and your parents.
Report him?

There's no reason to beat around the bush.
ewwwwwww what a fcking nonce...
unfortunately i don't think you should actually report him yet, if you have no proof then it would reflect very badly on yourself too, so i'm afraid you have to wait a bit
PLEASE report him. You said you're 16 so you'll be leaving soon, right? You need to tell someone before you go, otherwise he'll continue to think this is acceptable and target someone else once you're gone.
If you can find leverage against him and evidence. Then take it up with you parents /carer to see if you can go to the school. Try and tell your friends to see if they can see it for them self and to help you
Original post by pjrodarte339
ewwwwwww what a fcking nonce...
unfortunately i don't think you should actually report him yet, if you have no proof then it would reflect very badly on yourself too, so i'm afraid you have to wait a bit

How? They would always have to take the student's complaint seriously - it's basic safeguarding. Nothing bad will come to her for reporting him, if anything they'll congratulate her for speaking up.
Original post by Rockenburg
How? They would always have to take the student's complaint seriously - it's basic safeguarding. Nothing bad will come to her for reporting him, if anything they'll congratulate her for speaking up.

Better to get evidence to lock the ****er away. We don't want him running around and stalking other girls god forbid?
Reply 16
tell ur mates to take pics when he staring and den take it to head man simple

( its not really but give it a try)
Original post by Rockenburg

that's not what happened in my school. this girl in the year below claimed that my physics teacher had molested her at a detention, but after it was investigated they just expelled the girl because they thought she was lying. I don't know what actually happened, but I'd be very careful when making such serious accusations without concrete evidence. 'he stares at me' isn't really a valid point.
Woah, that's pretty bad. Your teacher may be a pedophile. Stay away from him and if you're able to get evidence of his stalking you, call the police and show them the evidence
Original post by pjrodarte339
that's not what happened in my school. this girl in the year below claimed that my physics teacher had molested her at a detention, but after it was investigated they just expelled the girl because they thought she was lying. I don't know what actually happened, but I'd be very careful when making such serious accusations without concrete evidence. 'he stares at me' isn't really a valid point.

Wow, really? I see where you're coming from now.
Still don't know what kind of evidence OP could gather though.

Quick Reply

Latest