bodysoaps
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by kate426)
Im not lying actually need help i don't lie about things like these and because of him i don't want to go to school anymore. Its not a troll. I need a way for my creepy teacher to stop crushing on me and stalking e.g ways of being mean so he hates me i don't want to tell anyone im 16.In the uk and im leaving school in two weeks for sixth form
how old is he?
Afforestation
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I only know his surname
No way of finding his first name? dont you have a school email system?
kate426
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by bodysoaps)
how old is he?
Fiftes old grey hair bald skinny and he is very very very strange as a person and unnerving he covers his motives by normal everyday actions such as asking me to stay behind after school even though i completed my assignments and everybody did but they didn't have to stay behind
kate426
Rep:
?
(Original post by Afforestation)
its james his first name
bodysoaps
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Fiftes old grey hair bald skinny and he is very very very strange as a person and unnerving he covers his motives by normal everyday actions such as asking me to stay behind after school even though i completed my assignments and everybody did but they didn't have to stay behind
gosh, that made it even more creepy. i’m really sorry
Afforestation
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
its james his first name
second name?
kate426
Rep:
?
(Original post by Afforestation)
I know his name. Now but what do you want it for
PlotTwisted
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Im not lying actually need help i don't lie about things like these and because of him i don't want to go to school anymore. Its not a troll. I need a way for my creepy teacher to stop crushing on me and stalking e.g ways of being mean so he hates me i don't want to tell anyone im 16.In the uk and im leaving school in two weeks for sixth form
sneeze on him
kate426
Rep:
?
(Original post by PlotTwisted)
sneeze on him
if u don't have anything to say that would ACTUALLY help me then please don't say anything im only looking for helpful advice that could help me but you clearly don't care
ohdearstudying
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
if u don't have anything to say that would ACTUALLY help me then please don't say anything im only looking for helpful advice that could help me but you clearly don't care
I REALLY would report it to the school, go to the senior leadership team. Other than that, it can't be dealt with. Even if you don't want anything to happen for you, think of all the other girls (or even boys) who this teacher could prey on.

Seriously, I would even send an email to the office to arrange a meeting with the headteacher or something. The school have a duty to respond and you have nothing to lose from stating what you have witnessed. Don't even use the 'buzz words' just state what you observed and what made you feel uncomfortable.

One of my teachers told me "My crutch was sexy" (yes CRUTCH, like a walking stick) and then said "Your walk is sexy". The teacher was removed for other commend but I still said what he said to me and it was added to his agency profile. It was the smoothest experience, no judgement or questioning of belief.
PlotTwisted
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
okay sorry. maybe you could call him out if he does something out the ordinary be like “why are you making just me stay behind” hopefully hed realise that hes creeping you out
Afforestation
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I know his name. Now but what do you want it for
If i can find him then i can help you.
kate426
Rep:
?
(Original post by Steve__)
This is absolutely outrageous. Do you feel that you can continue for the next two weeks? Is it a normal comp and approximately which part of the UK are you?
Birmingham
Yeah feel like i can because i have 2 hrs in his class on Monday. Tuesday 2hrs.Wednesday 0hrs.thrusday 0hrs. Friday 1hr.next week Monday 1hr. Wish me luck i really don't want him to do anything within those classes
kate426
Rep:
?
I would really appreciate and would like you to help me but he could take whatever you do to him to the police or head if school as an act of harassment and try to find out who it is and who it is in relation to might lead to me and im not the brave type sorry im weak
Hazel23
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Steve I don't know if you have read the comment in which a girl got expelled for making what was allegedly false accusations about a teacher im not trying to be rude Kate and I m sorry to say u won't get far without some sort of evidence it's basically like someone for example accusing someone of murder with no evidence in court however I understand that their are pastoral care u could try but I personally would not I have considered it though don't let me put u off
Hazel23
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ohdearstudying)
I REALLY would report it to the school, go to the senior leadership team. Other than that, it can't be dealt with. Even if you don't want anything to happen for you, think of all the other girls (or even boys) who this teacher could prey on.

Seriously, I would even send an email to the office to arrange a meeting with the headteacher or something. The school have a duty to respond and you have nothing to lose from stating what you have witnessed. Don't even use the 'buzz words' just state what you observed and what made you feel uncomfortable.

One of my teachers told me "My crutch was sexy" (yes CRUTCH, like a walking stick) and then said "Your walk is sexy". The teacher was removed for other commend but I still said what he said to me and it was added to his agency profile. It was the smoothest experience, no judgement or questioning of belief.
What if they don't believe u wont u look bad
Steve__
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Hazel23)
What if they don't believe u wont u look bad
Hazel & Kate, if you present the issue in a mature way, outline the facts as you've seen them and say how it's making you feel; then in a UK school they will and must take you seriously, and look into it. Any sort of action from the school, even if it's just a chat with the teacher, will make him stop the way he is behaving.
Purdy7
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by karl pilkington)
Having a healthy interest in the opposite sex is not 'creepy'
Under certain circumstances it can be, As a teacher he is sworn to follow safe guarding and ethical practice. This includes never to have romantic relationships with the children who are under age. If he does have feelings for the pupil, then he needs to wait until she has left school and is over the age of consent, to even contemplate having any form of relationship with her.

As part of the safe guarding and ethical framework if he does have a relationship, he not only faces loosing his career but also a jail term.
Also it would be seen as paedophilia and thus his name would be put on a register and he would have to report every week/month, plus inform the local constabulary of his location. In the long run it is best not to go there, and if he is doing that and it can be proven, he needs to be disciplined.

However, these rules don't apply in further education, but teachers should still have good ethics not to have relationships with their pupils.
Kakemono
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
if you want another example he attempts to use geography as a reason or excuse to talk to me even though i said multiple times that i don't need your help and he still insist
What is his name as we had a Geography teacher who was fired for similar activities
Reue
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
This thread is a great example of exactly why you should speak to an adult. All the children giving another child ‘advice’ of things like “blackmail him” and “you might get expelled” is ridiculous.

OP - tell an adult, either your parents or another teacher in a leadership position and let them decide what is best to do.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (20)
18.87%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (26)
24.53%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (60)
56.6%

Watched Threads