The Student Room Group

Help creepy teacher

Scroll to see replies

Original post by karl pilkington
Having a healthy interest in the opposite sex is not 'creepy'

He's a teacher and she's a student so it is, and it's not allowed.
Original post by kate426
Its a standard public school for all pupils

Well at the very least something needs to be done about the school, judging by your description Kate. Surely details must leak out about what is going on there? These days a teacher can't say a word out of place without getting pulled up about it. It seems utterly bizarre that a standard state school could be in such disarray.
Reply 102
Report him. The same thing happened in our school where a teacher kept on getting girls to lean over by dropping his pens and asking them to pick them up. There were instances where he kept one girl in detention and hit on her. She reported him and he was fired so I strongly suggest doing the same. Don't be afraid to speak out.
Reply 103
Having a healthy interest in the opposite sex is not 'creepy'

Having an interest in a child that's a decade younger than you is creepy and very inappropriate for a student and a teacher especially. But judging by your profile picture, Karl Pilkington, I don't think you're one to have the common sense to think that.
Original post by Botata
Having an interest in a child that's a decade younger than you is creepy and very inappropriate for a student and a teacher especially. But judging by your profile picture, Karl Pilkington, I don't think you're one to have the common sense to think that.

Don't judge book by it's cover just saying.
They did say they were joking btw.
Reply 105
Original post by Iahmed512

Thank God. I only said it to be rude bc i thought he was truly an idiot
Reply 106
I thought he was young and handsome haha tbh I was only joking he does sound a bit of a prick. Just complain about him and get some other people to back you up.

Sorry bro. You turned out to be troll. Lord I got so mad when I saw your first comment but I'm truly sorry.
Original post by pjrodarte339
maybe some sort of video?:confused:
however i don't think that they can actually do anything unless the OP got touched or something :redface:

So OP has to wait to get touched to get heared. Is there no ther way thats deriusly f*****. (Not grillin' u just wonderin btw)
Reply 108
Original post by Iahmed512

Now I'm worried because I'm scared he's pissed off or hurt. I apologised but I feel like such a ******** now
Original post by Botata
Now I'm worried because I'm scared he's pissed off or hurt. I apologised but I feel like such a ******** now

It's not that deep, I'm sure they're not. Don't worry about it.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by kate426
Im not lying actually need help i don't lie about things like these and because of him i don't want to go to school anymore. Its not a troll. I need a way for my creepy teacher to stop crushing on me and stalking e.g ways of being mean so he hates me i don't want to tell anyone im 16.In the uk and im leaving school in two weeks for sixth form
This post would updated everyday from Monday 3 june to the 11 june on what else he does

paypal me a 100 quid, give me ur address and school name and i'll knock his lights out for you, guaranteed.
Reply 111
Original post by Alexty28
paypal me a 100 quid, give me ur address and school name and i'll knock his lights out for you, guaranteed.

I wish it was that easy but i wouldn't want to waste money on some creepy paedophile person but thanks for the comment it helped me slightly ☺️
Original post by kate426
I wish it was that easy but i wouldn't want to waste money on some creepy paedophile person but thanks for the comment it helped me slightly ☺️

don't think about as wasting money on your creepy teacher but rather a donation to the working class youth.
Kate I have the same problem but today I said out loud why does he keep staring and threatened to report him and it worked well he looked sad and didn't try to approach me but started staring after wards in not sad just pissed 😒
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by kate426
Late fiftes

Original post by Steve__
So you are at a special school Kate, where some of the pupils are boarding there?

No she means they literally go to ur house walk into ur room and drag u out to school if u don't come in guessing it happened before and probably on a day which she had geography if she didn't want to go to school
This is rlly weird that's how the teacher started all this he assumed I was flirting when I was fixing my hair how revolting
Original post by Hazel23
No she means they literally go to ur house walk into ur room and drag u out to school if u don't come in guessing it happened before and probably on a day which she had geography if she didn't want to go to school

Sounds like a school from the 1950s. Totally illegal today.
Reply 117
Hey Kate,I think that you should definately report him to a member of authority. This is definitely not usual behaviour so make sure you think of yourself before the situation escalates. You mentioned that you are leaving soon. This could mean two things; he becomes obsessed with you and may find out information of your next school, he may even stalk you outside of school god forbid, or he moves on to other students and something may happen. Even if you don't have any evidence you should still report him because the school has a duty to make sure that young students must feel safe, even if it is a small niggling feeling. Whatever you choose to do Kate, stay safe and choose the right decision!
Talking ,, a parent, church leader or trusted adult might help a lot. If he continues you'd have to make a bold decision whether to tell or not to.

Quick Reply

Latest