The Student Room Group

White middle aged teachers pester me

I'm 17 and have had many teachers both young and old act very creepily around me. There are many stories so i shall share a few.
When I was 15 I had a teacher who would always come around my table put me in his extension classes DESPITE my grades being above average and even once had an actual boner when I spoke to him. Fortunately I was put in a another class and never had to see him again apart from the multiple creepy smiles I got in the corridors.
I thought this would stop when i went to 6th form at a different school but it's gotten worse. I've had my form teacher physically stalk me, the teacher is based in his office and every time he left for lunch he would see me in the library and after a few days he started working in the office within the library it's located opposite where i sit in the library and I can feel stares and it's just creepy my friends notice it too and think it's hilarious.
My final story involves another teacher who doesn't teach me. Whenever I would have my lesson he would have his lesson next door . We would both ahve to wait outside the class for the other lesson to finish he would just stare I thought he was just daydreaming but my friends noticed too and thought it was odd .Once i entered my class and unpacked my stuff and when i looked outside the door window hes still bloody staring I was creeped out, he would also come into the library and pick out book s near my table and just stare and smile .
Anyway to conclude I have no idea why this happens to me I'm not hot asf or pretty I'm average I don't get this kind of attention from kids my age just white older males which I don't understand. What do they want? Why me? and doe anyone else relate?
If this is true and not a simple exaggeration report it immediately either to your head, any HR department or if worse comes to worse to the police. Please keep in mind though that these allegations can destroy careers however as I said earlier if they are making you this uncomfortable and being this creepy it needs to be reported ASAP before anything worse happens to you or any of your peers.
Reply 2
Original post by MaxLeach2210
If this is true and not a simple exaggeration report it immediately either to your head, any HR department or if worse comes to worse to the police. Please keep in mind though that these allegations can destroy careers however as I said earlier if they are making you this uncomfortable and being this creepy it needs to be reported ASAP before anything worse happens to you or any of your peers.

Hello thank you for your response I have already reported one incident in the past and nothing was done because they haven't physically touched me and i can't prove that they stare and act creepily around me . It gets really awkward because they notify the teacher too and they just continue but act more subtly. I just want to know why me and how I could prevent it by moving schools obviously don't work. Not really sure
Sorry to hear that, whatever you do, do not blame yourself. You are not at fault here from the sounds of it these guys are just pretty ****ed in the head. Honestly at this point I would probably just inform your parents about the situation, they will likely cause a big enough stir with the head for action to be taken place.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending