Know what day it is tomorrow? Watch

Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SilverWings)
But what if you don't have anyone to give a steak and a blow job to?? :puppyeyes:
:wavey:
SilverWings
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SillyFencer)
:wavey:
Distannnnce
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Distannnnce
Mr. Tinkertrain
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm ready to start celebrating the holiday. When will the "gifts" be exchanged?
orangeoreos
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Zayne)
There must be a list of these somewhere
omg I saw a book on this before, and there was a 'Do Absolutely Nothing' Day, and I wrote it down for reference (haha) but I can't remember it now. I have to find that book again!
Jelkin
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:rolleyes: Wtf? Come on now. It's not like Valentine's Day is just for women, it's a day to celebrate your relationship mutually. It's not like the boyfriends slave away for their girlfriends all day and the girlfriends do nothing. Made me laugh how that group made out that men spend weeks in advance planning the most perfect gift in the world to show their devotion - I have a friend who used to work in a petrol station and used to roll her eyes at the number of men who stopped in on Valentine's Day to buy last-minute flowers ...
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ChrisRH)
Just made this; my prediction for tomorrow's Google logo.
Haha, lets hope it becomes something commercial. I doubt they'll sell any cards for it if it's a mans day though! Plenty of steaks though .
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
But what if you don't have anyone to give a steak and a blow job to?? :puppyeyes:
Oh.. theres always someone
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Jelkin)
:rolleyes: Wtf? Come on now. It's not like Valentine's Day is just for women, it's a day to celebrate your relationship mutually. It's not like the boyfriends slave away for their girlfriends all day and the girlfriends do nothing. Made me laugh how that group made out that men spend weeks in advance planning the most perfect gift in the world to show their devotion - I have a friend who used to work in a petrol station and used to roll her eyes at the number of men who stopped in on Valentine's Day to buy last-minute flowers ...
Did your boyfriend forget this year?
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Made me laugh how that group made out that men spend weeks in advance planning the most perfect gift in the world to show their devotion - I have a friend who used to work in a petrol station and used to roll her eyes at the number of men who stopped in on Valentine's Day to buy last-minute flowers ...
I think the funniest thing is that if you wanted to pull off a perfect valentines day you'd have to think that hard about it and blow a fair amount of cash, where as with men its simple; steak and blow job! Maybe if there was a set thing to get women on valentines everything would be a lot easier; a box of chocolates and some oral sex?
Jelkin
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Fluent in Lies)
Did your boyfriend forget this year?
No?

We gave each other cards - his said soppy stuff inside, and mine was handmade and had a portrait of us together inside. He also got me flowers, but this was an added bonus as we decided not to do presents and I'd never expect them or be disappointed not to get them!
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
No?

We gave each other cards - his said soppy stuff inside, and mine was handmade and had a portrait of us together inside. He also got me flowers, but this was an added bonus as we decided not to do presents and I'd never expect them or be disappointed not to get them!
He's not expecting a steak and blowjob tommorow, that'll be a right treat. Think how happy you were to get flowers and times it by 1000 and you're not even close to how happy he'll be.
Jelkin
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Elipsis)
I think the funniest thing is that if you wanted to pull off a perfect valentines day you'd have to think that hard about it and blow a fair amount of cash, where as with men its simple; steak and blow job! Maybe if there was a set thing to get women on valentines everything would be a lot easier; a box of chocolates and some oral sex?
It needn't cost much at all - but I admit that some imagination is needed. To be fair, though, I try to put quite a bit of imagination into the cards I give my man, because it's nice to be personal rather than just doing something that would suit anyong. Or even anyone.

I like your avatar, by the by. [It's true.]
Jelkin
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
He's not expecting a steak and blowjob tommorow, that'll be a right treat. Think how happy you were to get flowers and times it by 1000 and you're not even close to how happy he'll be.
Wouldn't he rather we had proper sex? I know I'd prefer it.

Anyway, we've both gone vegan for Lent, so no steak for him - and I view it as an "all-or-nothing" kind of occasion.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Wouldn't he rather we had proper sex? I know I'd prefer it.

Anyway, we've both gone vegan for Lent, so no steak for him - and I view it as an "all-or-nothing" kind of occasion.
Sex and a steak sounds alright, but sex and a veggie burger is just pushing your luck.
Jelkin
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sex and a steak sounds alright, but sex and a veggie burger is just pushing your luck.
He can't even have veggie burgers because they usually have egg in!

Sex and falafel? Maybe a nice salad?
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
He can't even have veggie burgers because they usually have egg in!

Sex and falafel? Maybe a nice salad?
That really would be the last straw. It's like him turning up to valentines day in rags to take you to mcdonalds or something, when you clearly know he can afford to wear a shirt and take you to a fancy restaurant.
WarmEye
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:rofl:
Jangrafess
Badges: 16
Report 10 years ago
I like mine rare.
SilverWings
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Bwahahaha.

I like mine well done :rofl:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (16)
32%
No - I got the required grades (27)
54%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (7)
14%

Watched Threads