A guy took my Girlfriend, yet she still loves me, what to do???

Watch
Dude_Loves_Stuff
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So I've been very much in love with my girlfriend the past 1 year and then she suddenly started going out more so I asked her what was going on and supposedly a guy who lives in her town (I'm 40 miles away) asked her out to the local fair I didn't know there was this fair and so the guy has been seeing her around at his house everyday almost since and when I chat to him online he's a crazy guy tried having my Girlfriend stop talking to me blocking me off HER Xbox and snooping HER phone for my texts and answering when I ring my girls phone. He even said if you was her friend you can't be ringing her.

Thing is my Girlfriend said she loves both of us and when I found out about the guy I instantly went and messaged him and was like this to him "You know she's cheating on us plus she's my girlfriend of one year?" and baring in mind this was a month in to the relationship for him while it was a year for me he wouldn't back down and just threatened me asking my girlfriend for my address and he was like this to her "Tell me or something bad will happen" but she don't know my address cause I only ever go see her every couple week cause it's all I can afford (40 miles away remember), now this guy is still seeing her and is refusing to even talk to me about it all so how do I win back her invaded heart and send that guy away?
Dude_Loves_Stuff
Rep:
?
I'm just thinking carry on our relationship behind his back?

But ideas would be welcome
RickHendricks
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Dude_Loves_Stuff)
So I've been very much in love with my girlfriend the past 1 year and then she suddenly started going out more so I asked her what was going on and supposedly a guy who lives in her town (I'm 40 miles away) asked her out to the local fair I didn't know there was this fair and so the guy has been seeing her around at his house everyday almost since and when I chat to him online he's a crazy guy tried having my Girlfriend stop talking to me blocking me off HER Xbox and snooping HER phone for my texts and answering when I ring my girls phone. He even said if you was her friend you can't be ringing her.

Thing is my Girlfriend said she loves both of us and when I found out about the guy I instantly went and messaged him and was like this to him "You know she's cheating on us plus she's my girlfriend of one year?" and baring in mind this was a month in to the relationship for him while it was a year for me he wouldn't back down and just threatened me asking my girlfriend for my address and he was like this to her "Tell me or something bad will happen" but she don't know my address cause I only ever go see her every couple week cause it's all I can afford (40 miles away remember), now this guy is still seeing her and is refusing to even talk to me about it all so how do I win back her invaded heart and send that guy away?
Firstly, if she still loves you and you love her, but she can't leave him because he's being forceful, that's abuse.
Dude_Loves_Stuff
Rep:
?
(Original post by RickHendricks)
Firstly, if she still loves you and you love her, but she can't leave him because he's being forceful, that's abuse.
From every word / video stream I've seen of him it's just frightening and hurtful to the core cause he talks of self harm and harm to me.
RickHendricks
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
From every word / video stream I've seen of him it's just frightening and hurtful to the core cause he talks of self harm and harm to me.
Has he tried to do any physical pain or emotion pain onto her?
Dude_Loves_Stuff
Rep:
?
(Original post by RickHendricks)
Has he tried to do any physical pain or emotion pain onto her?
I don't know, she hasn't told me she might even not want to idk.

But with his social media username of "I will torture you" I'm concerned
RickHendricks
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I don't know, she hasn't told me she might even not want to idk.

But with his social media username of "I will torture you" I'm concerned
Hmm.

It seems serious. Try to contact your girlfriend and convince her to tell you what's going on. If there's signs of any physical or emotional abuse, tell her to leave him. If he stops her from leaving him in any form, report it to the police. That's straight up abuse.
username4043092
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This guy sounds terrifying. For the most part, move on from her if she left you and said she "loves 2 guys" trust me. If she really loved you she would leave him. Second of all, report him just incase. He sounds dangerous and may be abusive.
KR1282
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
depending on the age of this situation ( how old u are he is and her) and what kind of guy he is. If i was ur grl i would expect u to punch dis doosh bag of a ****** and then she'll see who's real and who's not.
its a violent suggestion i know but i think you need to be forward about it go see her, let her know u still care
KR1282
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
and RichHendricks is right he is abusing her, u need to hurry the heck up and be the knight in shining armour for your grl man
Dude_Loves_Stuff
Rep:
?
(Original post by KR1282)
depending on the age of this situation ( how old u are he is and her) and what kind of guy he is. If i was ur grl i would expect u to punch dis doosh bag of a ****** and then she'll see who's real and who's not.
its a violent suggestion i know but i think you need to be forward about it go see her, let her know u still care
I have tried going this past weekend but I missed her by 30 mins cause the new boyfriend came over and took her back to his house

But yeah I've finally sorted a time of seeing her this Sunday so is there anything I should ask her in person???
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If it were me I'd make the decision for her and break up with her. If she had any respect for you she wouldn't have gotten involved with this other guy in the first place.
KR1282
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
yep for sure, u need to talk face to face. also if you scared of a confrontation take a mate with ya or summit
also be forward with her. ask her is she love you when u see her. tell her what u can do different from that plonker
coz u have more of a heart than he ever will
dw if its good for u ull get it. if not man dont sweat it there are 100 grls better out there for ya
KR1282
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
also like if he turns up dont get scared stand up for yourself, show her u aint afraid coz thats what you need her on ur side
Dude_Loves_Stuff
Rep:
?
yep for sure, u need to talk face to face. also if you scared of a confrontation take a mate with ya or summit
also be forward with her. ask her is she love you when u see her. tell her what u can do different from that plonker
coz u have more of a heart than he ever will
dw if its good for u ull get it. if not man dont sweat it there are 100 grls better out there for ya
The instant message I got from hearing that guy talk was Psychopath, the way he talked of harm and was been out at 12 midnight streaming on Facebook live about having found out of me calling me a load of rubbish yet he's there been controlling blocking me out of her life yet she still want's me in it and he's trying to show love to her, it get's on my mind as to wonder what is going on with him?
Dude_Loves_Stuff
Rep:
?
also like if he turns up dont get scared stand up for yourself, show her u aint afraid coz thats what you need her on ur side
This feel's like the Falklands War of relationships, excuse the analogy but think about it:
I'm Britain far away yet still caring
She's the Falklands I have to protect
And he's like the Argentina that's invaded the Falklands

If I follow it right and get down to see her and understand it some more I can hopefully send him packing.
KR1282
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
1. he's crazy
2. hes mental
3. he's a freak
4. there is only time till your grl realises that and comes back to you
5. but u have to be the one to show here thart you are not what he is ur better
6. and like the guy just doesnt get the attention he wants so he steals taken grls which is low and pathetic if you ask me
(excuse my numbering )

is this guy older than u ( like 2yrs older?)
Dude_Loves_Stuff
Rep:
?
1. he's crazy
2. hes mental
3. he's a freak
4. there is only time till your grl realises that and comes back to you
5. but u have to be the one to show here thart you are not what he is ur better
6. and like the guy just doesnt get the attention he wants so he steals taken grls which is low and pathetic if you ask me
(excuse my numbering )

is this guy older than u ( like 2yrs older?)
He's 2 years younger actually for he's 16
KR1282
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
lmao if u send him packing on the 14th of june that would be perfect ( the day argen surrendered)
you got it in the bag man just just dont poop ur self when he comes ( sure u wont)
even if she says she doesnt at least u get closer ( but if she says she doesn't its just him brain washing her)
KR1282
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
he's 2 yrs younger than u seriously ( imma call ya DLS) then why is this a problem go get your grl stand your ground if he doesnt sum crazy **** deck him one then get out of tehe with her ( well u cant coz she lives there just like take her to mac d i dunno )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (19)
38.78%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (4)
8.16%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (2)
4.08%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (13)
26.53%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (6)
12.24%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (5)
10.2%

Watched Threads