The Student Room Group

How do girls treat ugly guys?

For example if girls considered a guy ugly would they just not look at him or would they say 'eww' or something? I'm just wondering because girls never look at me however they also don't give any bad reactions so just wondering if this means i'm ugly or not.

Scroll to see replies

Everyone’s opinion is different
If they're saying 'eww' then they're rude af and not worth anyone's time let alone yours. As for them not looking at you, when girls go out they're not (usually) on a mission to pull, so may not check anyone out, you included.
As for how girls treat 'ugly' guys generally, attractiveness is subjective. What is 'ugly' to someone may be exactly someone else's type. But generally, if the girl is in any way a decent person they'll treat you like they'd treat anyone else regardless of how attractive they find you. If they treat you badly based solely on your looks then they're an arse and not worth your time.
Well I'm a girl. And usually if i see someone ugly I just pretend they're just someone who's walking past me. I don't comment on the person or anything, just pretended he's invisible
Beauty is really in the eye of the beholder. People tend to be really harsh judges of their own looks and worth.

If someone says 'eww' about another person based on their looks, then the person is being unkind and it is them that is truly ugly and not worth thinking about.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 5
They'll usually feel some kind of superiority over that boy; competely natural to feel like this. They will probably not engage in any flirting and might keep unnecessary interactions to a minimal.

No decent girl, or boy for that matter, will look at someone and be like 'ughh what the hell is that'

As someone above said, they'll probably just remain invisible and unnoticed
Reply 6
Basically if you're above average physical attractiveness people give you the benefit of the doubt and are all over you. If youre not you have to fight to make your mark and probably suffer more rejections. Doesn't mean you're ugly though. This applies to girls and guys.
“Ew” am i a child??
to me, the only thing that matters is personality. also, if you're funny, no one will even notice your looks tbh
I don't treat ugly guys sorry
What are you talking about? You're ridiculously good-looking. LOL. Troll.
100% depends on the girl and what their perception of "ugly" is. I sit in form next to people that I wouldn't call attractive, but I still sit and talk to them like I would anyone else. I think If anyone said "eww" at your face, that gives you every right to punch them in the face.
No, you don't look like a troll but act like one sometimes because that's the premise of your account. You're like one the best looking guys I have seen... Lovely, sculpted features, thick, black hair, and a tanned complexion. What's not to like? Your guns are massive too, but that doesn't matter to me. Hey, you admitted you were good looking before, so what's changed? 🤔
Honestly the only people who I've ever seen as ugly are people I've gotten to know and have been made to realise how *****y their personality is. Only reason I'd say ew about someone is if they were harassing someone else, being cocky or had bad hygiene. It's more-so that particularly attractive people grab my attention, but I never notice somebody on the other side of the spectrum now that I think about it. They're just another human being :smile:
I am a little judgemental on how people dress though, but I can't actually help it; I fully acknowledge everybody has different tastes though so I know I'm in the wrong, and tbh I'll just make a little harmless fun in my head.
Original post by dartagnankillian
Honestly the only people who I've ever seen as ugly are people I've gotten to know and have been made to realise how *****y their personality is. Only reason I'd say ew about someone is if they were harassing someone else, being cocky or had bad hygiene. It's more-so that particularly attractive people grab my attention, but I never notice somebody on the other side of the spectrum now that I think about it. They're just another human being :smile:
I am a little judgemental on how people dress though, but I can't actually help it; I fully acknowledge everybody has different tastes though so I know I'm in the wrong, and tbh I'll just make a little harmless fun in my head.

Forget about them. They are just jealpus and fake. True friends will support you and never bring u down.
You showed us a pic earlier today and you were pretty attractive. Not sure id wanna put my **** in you, but defo want you in my mouth.
I PM'd you. 😊

Original post by Afforestation
You showed us a pic earlier today and you were pretty attractive. Not sure id wanna put my **** in you, but defo want you in my mouth.

Get lost. Don't talk so crudely about him. Wash out your dirty mouth... No one wants you to put anything inside of it.
this is a classic - I see you've changed it from "you" to "I"
Original post by Anonymous
I PM'd you. 😊

Get lost. Don't talk so crudely about him. Wash out your dirty mouth... No one wants you to put anything inside of it.

Nvm sb put up a troll page about all the insecure teenagers asking people to rate them and he jokingly posted a pic of a burrito asking to be rated.
Depends on the girl really.
Some may not find you attractive, some may love your looks.

Girls who call anyone ugly are just bad people to be around and I'd avoid them as much as possible.

I've been called ugly numerous times by various girls so I know it's pretty awful.
And yes they say eww and stuff, my self confidence doesn't really exist now.

But don't let anyone tell you that you are. Everyone is beautiful in their own way!

And just because people aren't saying anything, doesn't mean you're ugly man.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending