Is viagogo legit Watch

This discussion is closed.
Heidi734
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have orderd 4 beyonce and jay z tickets for 17 June at Manchester arena I am worried about being denied acsess to the concert , I didn’t check the reviews for this site before I purchased does anybody know if they are safe ?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Heidi734)
I have orderd 4 beyonce and jay z tickets for 17 June at Manchester arena I am worried about being denied acsess to the concert , I didn’t check the reviews for this site before I purchased does anybody know if they are safe ?
They have been in the news recently for Ed Sheerhan concerts where people were asked to rebuy the tickets at face value, then ask for a refund from viagogo. make sure you have a means of paying this plus it depends on the concert promoters whether they will crack down. have photo id and proof of purchase.

They are controversial because they hide the extra costs and sometimes its much more than the ticket so check.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44299981

You will just have to take the risk or look at the promoters website.
lindsey121
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Did you manage to get into the concert?
svetguitarte
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Sir, did you receive your tickets?
lindsey121
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
My tickets worked for when saw britney
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
19.58%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (64)
9.57%
No I am happy with my course choice (378)
56.5%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (96)
14.35%

Watched Threads