A.Montgomery
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
My EPQ Presentation is this month! How do I structure it and prepare myself?
Chichaldo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by A.Montgomery)
My EPQ Presentation is this month! How do I structure it and prepare myself?
Person running it not give a specification / what they mark it by to know what to include?

I got an A* and didn't put that much work into it if I am honest. I would just explain why you chose the question;
Why it is a relevant one;
A little background about it;
Brief overview of each part of your findings;
A bit about your research methods;
A bit about what you gained, found hard and overcame / evaluation and
A conclusion

Add and subtract what may be more appropriate, you shouldn't be having to do research content wise for the pres, once made just run through it a few times so you can present by only looking at each slide for a second.

Remember slide consistency in layout, colour schemes, sizes and fonts, not too much writing and only one or two pictures per slide
A.Montgomery
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Chichaldo)
Person running it not give a specification / what they mark it by to know what to include?

I got an A* and didn't put that much work into it if I am honest. I would just explain why you chose the question;
Why it is a relevant one;
A little background about it;
Brief overview of each part of your findings;
A bit about your research methods;
A bit about what you gained, found hard and overcame / evaluation and
A conclusion

Add and subtract what may be more appropriate, you shouldn't be having to do research content wise for the pres, once made just run through it a few times so you can present by only looking at each slide for a second.

Remember slide consistency in layout, colour schemes, sizes and fonts, not too much writing and only one or two pictures per slide
Thank you this helped me loads! & the person running it hasn't given one yet but maybe she will this month but thanks for the info anyway
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (574)
34.37%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (687)
41.14%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (334)
20%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed