The Student Room Group

Clitoral lumps (bit long)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Do they look like pearly penile papules?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_papillaris_genitalis (has pictures of male genitalia - it's an encylopæedia entry on a genital skin condition, what did you expect?)

If men can get them, around the base on the glans, maybe women can get them around the base of the clitoris? If it is those, they're entirely harmless. But, given I've never heard of them in women before, double-checking with a GP would be a good idea.
Reply 21
YAP
Do they look like pearly penile papules?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_papillaris_genitalis (has pictures of male genitalia - it's an encylopæedia entry on a genital skin condition, what did you expect?)

If men can get them, around the base on the glans, maybe women can get them around the base of the clitoris? If it is those, they're entirely harmless. But, given I've never heard of them in women before, double-checking with a GP would be a good idea.

Actually...they kind of do, yes. There aren't that many (only two) and they are tighter to the skin than that looks, but the description of them seems to fit too (very sensitive and what not).

That's the closest thing that's been mentioned so far...I'll die if my GP says I have a male disorder ¬_¬
Reply 22
What was it??
Reply 23
What was that!???
Reply 24
What was that??
I have got this too, I don’t know what it is and it’s painful when I put pressure on it, it doesn’t hurt when I walk or anything
I went to the doctors for the same problem and they swabbed it to test for an STI but it came back with nothing detected on the swab and they told me it could’ve been a cyst, they gave me cream to put on for 5 days 5 times a day and it cleared it 🤷*♀️
That's why I always go to a female gyno..it's comforting on multiple levels.
I have this same thing too!! They’re small I started with one and now I have 2. I never noticed it before it’s been like a week and a half since I noticed it. Literally it’s the same as uu described. No pain small white idk if they’re spots or what! Ive never been sexually active so idk how I have them. I’m to embarrassed to go to the doctors or tell my Mum about it. Did uu find out what it was?

Quick Reply

Latest