Clitoral lumps (bit long) Watch

YAP
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Do they look like pearly penile papules?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuti...aris_genitalis (has pictures of male genitalia - it's an encylopæedia entry on a genital skin condition, what did you expect?)

If men can get them, around the base on the glans, maybe women can get them around the base of the clitoris? If it is those, they're entirely harmless. But, given I've never heard of them in women before, double-checking with a GP would be a good idea.
ladylish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by YAP)
Do they look like pearly penile papules?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuti...aris_genitalis (has pictures of male genitalia - it's an encylopæedia entry on a genital skin condition, what did you expect?)

If men can get them, around the base on the glans, maybe women can get them around the base of the clitoris? If it is those, they're entirely harmless. But, given I've never heard of them in women before, double-checking with a GP would be a good idea.
Actually...they kind of do, yes. There aren't that many (only two) and they are tighter to the skin than that looks, but the description of them seems to fit too (very sensitive and what not).

That's the closest thing that's been mentioned so far...I'll die if my GP says I have a male disorder ¬_¬
Caty980
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
What was it??
Caty980
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
What was that!???
Caty980
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
What was that??
allenn07
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I have got this too, I don’t know what it is and it’s painful when I put pressure on it, it doesn’t hurt when I walk or anything
allenn07
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I went to the doctors for the same problem and they swabbed it to test for an STI but it came back with nothing detected on the swab and they told me it could’ve been a cyst, they gave me cream to put on for 5 days 5 times a day and it cleared it 🤷*♀️
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Krisfouts
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
That's why I always go to a female gyno..it's comforting on multiple levels.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (409)
26.37%
The paper was reasonable (667)
43%
Not feeling great about that exam (307)
19.79%
It was TERRIBLE (168)
10.83%

Watched Threads