Will o2 Arena check your age? Watch

siddkanel
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by zizoua)
hi i’m going to the O2 arena too for an Ariana Grande concert. I’m 15 too and they told me the same thing because i’m standing. So I wanted to ask if it was easy for you to get in?
im going to the ariana show and im standing! what show do you have cause im 15 and im worried ab it too
zizoua
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by siddkanel)
im going to the ariana show and im standing! what show do you have cause im 15 and im worried ab it too
i bought the soundcheck package standing and i told vipnation that i’m 15 because they asked me if i’m under 16. A week later, they confirmed that they’ve arranged some seats next to the stage because i can’t be in the standing area (i don’t know if they’ll check id’s) but i’m still gonna be in the soundcheck and q&a with ariana and her dancers. I advise you to tell them to move you to seated tickets near the stage (if they sent you an email) because it’s not worth taking the risk. Hope you have fun!!!
cherlloydfan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
they won't cos I went to a Girls Aloud concert when I was 13 with my friend on our own and we got in, they did ask our age and we just said 14 cos at the time you had to be 14 to go on your own and they let us in
Arianatornahmad
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
hi i’m going to the O2 arena too for an Ariana Grande concert. I’m 15 too and they told me the same thing because i’m standing. So I wanted to ask if it was easy for you to get in?
Same I’m going on the 19th and I’m so anxious
Sunlightari
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Omg saaaame !!! I’m
In the same situation sis
siddkanel
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
i bought the soundcheck package standing and i told vipnation that i’m 15 because they asked me if i’m under 16. A week later, they confirmed that they’ve arranged some seats next to the stage because i can’t be in the standing area (i don’t know if they’ll check id’s) but i’m still gonna be in the soundcheck and q&a with ariana and her dancers. I advise you to tell them to move you to seated tickets near the stage (if they sent you an email) because it’s not worth taking the risk. Hope you have fun!!!
oh no ffs they sent the email and i said not to worry ab it cause i thought id be safe. the seats next to the stage look bad so i didnt wanna get seated. i think if they ask me for id and i say i dont have it theyll just move me to a seated area.
Sunlightari
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
You shouldn't worry i know a few people who are 14-15 and they got in they don't even check id...
(Original post by siddkanel)
oh no ffs they sent the email and i said not to worry ab it cause i thought id be safe. the seats next to the stage look bad so i didnt wanna get seated. i think if they ask me for id and i say i dont have it theyll just move me to a seated area.
Sunlightari
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I’m also 15 got golden circle tickets to see Ariana grande I’m also scared I ain’t gonna get in?! Im w a 20 year old sister tho?
(Original post by roseprincessx)
omg ur so lucky I wanted to see ari live at the o2 but tickets ran out😭
have fun girl x
grace863
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I'm in the same position as you, but imma just wear something really grown up and a lot of makeup and hope they let me in. When I bought the tickets I didn't realise the age restrictions for the golden circle was 16 . but I'm 15 so I should be fine......hopefully.
Sandeep123
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi My baby is only 3months old . Is there any restrictions for 3months old baby ??Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (128)
63.68%
No (73)
36.32%

Watched Threads