The Student Room Group

How long should I have been revising for?

I’ve been revising for about 3 or 2 hours a day Is that enough or not??
well i revise 0 hrs a day so any for u should be fine
What are you revising for?
Reply 3
Original post by thestudent33
What are you revising for?

Im revising for 10 exams, 6 taking place next week. Including both history papers, business, maths, 2 english lang papers and the week after 3 science and one maths
Reply 4
Original post by Harrisn
Im revising for 10 exams, 6 taking place next week. Including both history papers, business, maths, 2 english lang papers and the week after 3 science and one maths

depends how much u need to revise for each subject
Reply 5
you should do like 20 mins of work, then have 10/20 mins break go on your phone etc and then another 20 mins of work. repeat that.

as long as you think and know you re doing all the work you can, thats the main thing. but if you need to do a bit more, follow that, does help^^
i would say 6-12 hours.

i'm going to try and do 5-9.
+ i did revision from 2 to 4
No right answer. Every person does things differently. Some people need constant breaks, others like myself have to do it all in one block session or I'll lose focus :lol:
Original post by Harrisn
I’ve been revising for about 3 or 2 hours a day Is that enough or not??

Everyone's different, no idea how much time you got after school and on weekends. What i do is 45min study, then 10min break and repeat, it all depends on your attention span and how much you're willing to put in.
rather then work for a certain amount of time, I work until a task is complete like questions or revision etc. usually 2 hours at a time and 1 hour break
Original post by Harrisn

I'm doing like 6 hrs per day but I've only got 7 exams left

Quick Reply

Latest