mushroom21
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, for our history paper we were told to study a historical environment, for us this was Hardwick Hall but when I looked at the specimen paper it said Speke Hall??? Do we get a question on any random Hall or is it on the one we studied, as we’ve only looked at Hardwick Hall?? help!!
Thank you
charlotte1989
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
We did Hardwick Hall as well and she mentioned Hatton's house as well. I think the question will be a general one that can be applied to any place.
sabnas
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mushroom21)
Hi, for our history paper we were told to study a historical environment, for us this was Hardwick Hall but when I looked at the specimen paper it said Speke Hall??? Do we get a question on any random Hall or is it on the one we studied, as we’ve only looked at Hardwick Hall?? help!!
Thank you
Same! I was wondering this too! Can you ask someone and let me know?
sabnas
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Are you sure? So I dont talk about Hardwick Hall?

(Original post by charlotte1989)
We did Hardwick Hall as well and she mentioned Hatton's house as well. I think the question will be a general one that can be applied to any place.
louishill1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No. The question will be on Hardwick Hall. There's no way they could ask you a question on a historic site you've got no clue about.

The specimen papers just show sample sites and the style of question they will ask.
mushroom21
Rep:
?
(Original post by charlotte1989)
Oh ok thank you! I’m assuming it’ll be on either Hardwick Hall or a general one then
sabnas
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mushroom21)
Oh ok thank you! I’m assuming it’ll be on either Hardwick Hall or a general one then
Hi I just checked with my teacher and she said definitely Hardwick Hall- the study changes every year so it'll be the globe or something next year. The papers just show sample questions which will apply for many years to come. But it's DEFINITELY Hardwick Hall this year. Hope that helps.
mushroom21
Rep:
?
(Original post by sabnas)
Hi I just checked with my teacher and she said definitely Hardwick Hall- the study changes every year so it'll be the globe or something next year. The papers just show sample questions which will apply for many years to come. But it's DEFINITELY Hardwick Hall this year. Hope that helps.
Thank you so much!! Good luck tomorrow!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (363)
66.97%
No (179)
33.03%

Watched Threads