Not as pleasurable as it should be? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hi,

Annonymous because this is personal, if not delete please

Basically, when my boyfriend stimulates me manually, it often feels quite sensitive and slightly painful (clitoris area). I often have to pull away because it feels very sensitive and not particularly enjoyable. Is this usual? Do I need to stick with it longer (if possible) to get pleasure?
TheShrimp
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well, how does it feel when you stimulate yourself? If the same, you might just have an over sensitive clitoris, might be best if it isn't stimulated directly.
louisedotcom
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Likelyhood is hes actually touching the clitoris itself- which when aroused can be far too sensitive, to the point that it can hurt. Without wanting to get into trouble for giving sex tips, try getting him not to touch there but that general area.
Tera
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Maybe he's going about it from a bad angle, it can feel like this if it's done wrong. you just have to direct him. It's pretty complicated stuff, to be fair.
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
From above, not from below.
YAP
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yep, the clitoral hood is your friend, use it; or, specifically, get him to use it .
SilverWings
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
He's being too rough, putting too much pressure on it, and touching it too directly.

It has a hood for a reason, and it usually doesn't like coming out of there until you're really turned on [mine's not too keen at all, though if I'm really turned on it won't hurt (just doesn't do anything for me)].

Just make him do it the way you do it yourself, else it'll just hurt a lot and not feel good at all.
WokSz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Why not ask him to 'tease' you rather than actually touch it. What I mean by this is that he should stroke you on the inner part of both your thighs but very gently and actually touching you everywhere but on the Clitoris.
SilverWings
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by WokSz)
Why not ask him to 'tease' you rather than actually touch it. What I mean by this is that he should stroke you on the inner part of both your thighs but very gently and actually touching you everywhere but on the Clitoris.
YES YES teasing works wonders!!

I always say that getting a girl off is 90% preperation!! ;yes;
Tera
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ilora-Danon)
From above, not from below.
Yas, this appears to be a tricky one to teach! "Oh dear god, don't pull back so hard! Push down..."
lazza
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
just be honest with him!! boys don't learn from girls pretending to have a good time!!

i say, blame his ex girlfriend for not telling him sooner!!

faking it makes a whole generation of bad sex
randomgirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ask him to be more gentle. Guide him.
blanche89
Report 10 years ago
just tell him to be more gentle! i'm sure if he cares about you enough he won't mind you telling him want you really like.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.69%
No (549)
60.73%
Not really bothered about them (186)
20.58%

Watched Threads