MSc Physiotherapy Northumbria Interview Process Watch

Beth_Mary
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello!

I have been given an interview for the MSc Physiotherapy course at Northumbria. I have been told I will have to write a 500 words essay during the interview. Does anyone have any past experience with this or have any ideas as to what the essay may be about?
Any other info about the Northumbria interview process would be awesome too!

Thank you
Beth
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've just moved this so it shows in both Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy and Northumbria University forums- hopefully someone should see this and reply
C4ssyhindle
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey! I had an interview back in March, it started with an informal chat about the course ECT and what the uni has to offer and at the end of that, that's when you do the 500 words.

The topic of the one I had to do was basically what the term "caring" means in the context of physio and how I show my "caring" side. Don't stress about it though it's just so they can see your style of writing 😊

Then there was a tour by a current year three student, which I found really informative because you can ask them questions and get a feel for the course.

Then finally they give you a time for your interview, which is a panel style interview with a practicing physio, one of the course leaders and the student that showed you round! They were really laid back and all round lovely people, it's just really like a chat to see what kind of person you are and how much you know about physio / experience ECT.

Hope this helps! & good luck!
Beth_Mary
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello!Thanks so much for the help. Its definitely put my mind to rest.At least now I have a much better idea as to what prep I should do for it!Thanks againBeth 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (363)
59.31%
Yes- I don't like it (33)
5.39%
No- I want it (172)
28.1%
No- I don't want it (44)
7.19%

Watched Threads