The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well it's only a month, maybe a little something like a rose or whatever? :s-smilie: I'm sure she'll appreciate the thought :smile:

I don't know. I didn't really think people celebrated one month anniversaries!
Reply 2
I think she'll just be happy that you've remembered the occasion. Do what you normally do and enjoy.
Reply 3
Grouse hunting.
Reply 4
"Month" "Anniversary".

Oxymoronic.
Reply 5
Cowberg
"Month" "Anniversary".

Oxymoronic.

Agreed.
As sweet as it is, I don't get why people feel the need to celebrate every single little milestone. :s-smilie:
Reply 6
your celebrating a month? its mine and my bf 1 year on easter sunday (which is the only one we've properly celebrating).. why not go out for a nice meal. that way its romantic and sweet but not too over the top. also single rose is nice too. like others have said im sure she'll be glad that you remembered it.
Reply 7
haha, i love how your thinking about your month 'anniversary' nearly 2 weeks in advance. (meant in an aww way, not a cynical way). Bake a cake. cake= good.
Reply 8
cpj1987
Agreed.
As sweet as it is, I don't get why people feel the need to celebrate every single little milestone. :s-smilie:

:dito: to be honest i have to agree, my friends have made a bigger deal out of it than me and my bf have done (except maybe the year) and i never thought about how it was an oxymoron...
Reply 9
Bear-baiting?
Reply 10
Yeah, single rose is a nice idea. Don't overdo it - otherwise what will you do for your 1-year anniversary (assuming you have one)? My boyfriend and I just sent cute emails to one another with pictures on the day when we'd been together a month. Just a little something to show you've remembered will be fine. No need to go all out.
You're digging yourself a hole here my friend. Celebrate 1 month, and she might start to expect it all the time, and get quite offended when you dont make a big thing of 3 months, 7 months etc.

Maybe just do something normal like cinema, and subtly slip into conversation 'Wow, weve been together a month, thats pretty cool' and give her a kiss :smile:
Reply 12
Yeah just thought we'd go out to eat in the local town...

and all our friends seem to have one month anniversaries with their bfs/gfs so it would also look bad on me if i did nothing :p:
Reply 13
Ah yes, peer pressure. Gotta listen to that :rolleyes:
I have to say that I have never, ever, celebrated a one month anniversary.
Just do something small and sweet.
Reply 15
Fisting?

Sorry, much to far.

In fact, none of my three suggestions have been remotely helpful.

*hangs head in shame*
Reply 16
louisedotcom
You're digging yourself a hole here my friend. Celebrate 1 month, and she might start to expect it all the time, and get quite offended when you dont make a big thing of 3 months, 7 months etc.

Maybe just do something normal like cinema, and subtly slip into conversation 'Wow, weve been together a month, thats pretty cool' and give her a kiss :smile:

She speaks the truth - set the bar slightly lower, and you can always impress. Go too far, and you either appear to be a loaded sychophant, or shoot yourself in the foot for when the proper ones come along.

If you must get something - get a box of Ferro Rocher chocolates that you can munch together on the safa with a film or something. Theres no point taking her out for a month aniversary weeks in advance.
Reply 17
Box of chocolates,cinema,ice skating,go out for a meal or cook for her at home?
Reply 18
Tell her it's time you talked about starting a family and hide her pill!

...what greater gift can a man give a woman than impregnation?
Tera
Tell her it's time you talked about starting a family and hide her pill!

...what greater gift can a man give a woman than impregnation?

Anal sex obviously.

Latest

Trending

Trending