flabaduck96
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi.
I had my AST and interview on 30th May 2018, which I was successful in both.
I handed in my Medical Assessment Screening pro-forma and the Corporal that interviewed me said that they needed to send it off to Capita and then wait 14 days to hear a reply (It was only a problem with back pain when I was 12 due to posture, which I attended one physio session to be taught excersises to improve my posture. I am now 22).
I logged on to the portal on 31st May, as I hadnt received a message saying what the next steps were for the next part of the application or a well done message for passing both AST and interview. Once logged in I saw a notice on the dashboard (not as a message in the inbox, on the part where the application process is detailed step by step) saying "We're sorry but due to the information provided to us, you're unable to proceed with your application."
The AFCO seem to think it was due the medical, but it had been less than one day and there was no reason attached to why I have been rejected.
My question is has anyone else had a similar experience? What should I do next?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (99)
24.26%
No (309)
75.74%

Watched Threads