History Paper 1 - Edexcel

Watch this thread
AT-2001
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So I've got my first history paper next Monday, the topics I'm doing for paper 1 are: Crime and punishment, & Whitechapel. What do you guys have on your first paper?
Llllloos
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
mine is on medicine in britain, and the British sector of the Western Front 1914–18: injuries,
treatment and the trenches
3pointonefour
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AT-2001)
So I've got my first history paper next Monday, the topics I'm doing for paper 1 are: Crime and punishment, & Whitechapel. What do you guys have on your first paper?
I'm doing the same as you loool. How have you been revising?
AT-2001
Rep:
(Original post by 3pointonefour)
I'm doing the same as you loool. How have you been revising?
Just going through my notes in my book
ridaa.xx
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Llllloos)
mine is on medicine in britain, and the British sector of the Western Front 1914–18: injuries,
treatment and the trenches
me too
AT-2001
Rep:
I spent all day at the library, condensing my history notes for paper 1, my hand is aching now. I still have a bit of notes left to condense into my notebook, which I'll finish off tomorrow.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (72)
16.63%
The paper was reasonable (212)
48.96%
Not feeling great about that exam... (103)
23.79%
It was TERRIBLE (46)
10.62%

Watched Threads