Help With Decision Maths Watch

trayder
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Im currently studying D1 (edexcel) and although it is quite simple it can get very tricky. I wanted to know if anybody knew of any good revision resources for decision maths, and also is it ok to look at a book that is from a different examining board as i find the explanation in the edexcel books quite useless.
lordcrusade9
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
just do all the questions in the text book. when you have done them, do them again...
I did OCR MEI, i didnt find it difficult though i went to only half of the classes and we only had 2 hours every week anyway
silent ninja
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Some of it is wordy and initially presented in a more complicated manner than it actually is. I found the same problem, but just stick to it and try to cut through their waffle and it's reasonably straightforward.
Maths Buster
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by trayder)
Im currently studying D1 (edexcel) and although it is quite simple it can get very tricky. I wanted to know if anybody knew of any good revision resources for decision maths, and also is it ok to look at a book that is from a different examining board as i find the explanation in the edexcel books quite useless.
National Extension College Cambridge offer a complete course in Edexcel D1.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (149)
27.85%
No (386)
72.15%

Watched Threads