The Student Room Group

what are signs that a girl likes you?

What are some dead giveaways?
Original post by ZeroXIII

She'll laugh a lot when she's with you
She'll try to touch your arm or somewhere and make it seem normal
She'll ask you questions about yourself (trying not be obvious) so she can know more about you
She'll blush (if she's that kind of girl)
Hope this helps :smile:
she blushes whilst talking w u
Reply 3
Watch for prolonged eye contact, standing super close to you, trying to instigate conversation with you, being super friendly to you, waiting for ANY reason to touch you.
when she reps you
Sometimes she will make deep eye contact with you without even realising and other times she will avoid eye contact and pretend she doesn't care whilst observing you from the corner of her eyes.
how can you tell through text?
Original post by ZeroXIII

I am not sure, don't think a girl has ever liked me in my 19 years of existence.
Reply 8
She wants your attention and to spend time with you.

Be an Alpha, cut the Beta crap. Just presume every girl wants you and act accordingly without being intrusive
Reply 9
If a girl goes out of her way to text you, it's an obvious sign. Clearly she is thinking about you in order to text you.
giggling / blushing even when no one is that fun, eye contact with you, if not very confident will look away then look back, if confident will look for a couple of seconds. if she seems to enjoy your company & makes conversation & u dont have to make all the effort
Reply 11
If her ankles are behind your head.
Reply 12
Original post by Asazycat
I am not sure, don't think a girl has ever liked me in my 19 years of existence.

aww poor u must have been some1

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending