The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 620
I need some immense help on this anyone got any revision notes or any good sources or tips on how to revise for this exam. I just don't understand whats expected and our teacher isn't that helpful!
Reply 621
textbooks/internet research/tutor2u toolkit thangggg
hi does any one have revision notes for the economics in a europeancontext 2888 paper for jan 09
i am so lost i dont know what to revise
Reply 623
Hey im doing this as well, I was given the tutor 2 u toolkit which predicts the questions which are usually pretty accurate. I will post them up later and we can try to get model answers.
anybody doing the last resit in jan 2010?
MrDotDarko

Do they still have 1 more resit? I thought this summer was the last chance? :confused:
Reply 626
MrDotDarko

i am! but i am not confident as i doubt tutor2u will make a toolkit for it :frown:
MsP
i am! but i am not confident as i doubt tutor2u will make a toolkit for it :frown:

Have you go the pre release material? You can guess what questions will come up without much difficulty.
Reply 628
Joy Division
Have you go the pre release material? You can guess what questions will come up without much difficulty.

no i havent got the pre release material
are you resitting it too?
do you have the link to it by any chance?
MsP
no i havent got the pre release material
are you resitting it too?
do you have the link to it by any chance?

No I'm not retaking, managed to scrape an A which is what I needed to get into uni. :biggrin:

I just had a look on the OCR website, seems that they haven't got anything there yet.
Reply 630
Joy Division
No I'm not retaking, managed to scrape an A which is what I needed to get into uni. :biggrin:

I just had a look on the OCR website, seems that they haven't got anything there yet.

ahh lucky you! :smile:
im so worried.. need to do really well in it
going to be hard without the tutor2u toolkit which was available for previous years
I know! Tutor2u was a big help.
When the stimulus paper comes out, we could make a new thread and see what you think pops up and others might spot something you didnt yourself.

Latest

Trending

Trending