username3651840
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
My offer conditions state that I must complete 3 AP exams. However, in the university's website regarding entry requirements, it says that a combination of AP and SAT Subject Tests can be presented( as long as they are of different subjects). Can I give my scores of 2 AP and 1 SAT Subject Test rather than 3 AP tests? I have contacted the university regarding this but they have taken too long to answer. I have to firm my choices soon.

Has anyone had a familiar case? If so, please tell me what happened for you?
Thanks
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by wassim2u)
My offer conditions state that I must complete 3 AP exams. However, in the university's website regarding entry requirements, it says that a combination of AP and SAT Subject Tests can be presented( as long as they are of different subjects). Can I give my scores of 2 AP and 1 SAT Subject Test rather than 3 AP tests? I have contacted the university regarding this but they have taken too long to answer. I have to firm my choices soon.

Has anyone had a familiar case? If so, please tell me what happened for you?
Thanks
Ring them. They may the decisions not anyone on here so they are best placed to advise.
username3651840
Rep:
?
(Original post by alleycat393)
Ring them. They may the decisions not anyone on here so they are best placed to advise.
I have actually sent them an email 11 days ago. They haven't answered yet. Do they take so long to answer?
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by wassim2u)
I have actually sent them an email 11 days ago. They haven't answered yet. Do they take so long to answer?
11 days is not very long unless it was 11 working days. You can follow up or as I said ring them.
username3651840
Rep:
?
(Original post by alleycat393)
11 days is not very long unless it was 11 working days. You can follow up or as I said ring them.
Alright, Thanks
qw1234
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Those are fine. Do check with the uni, but 2 AP tests and 1 SAT Subject test is fine if the uni homepage said so.
qw1234
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
However, do note that SAT subject tests are considerably easier than AP tests, and admissions know this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (95)
13.81%
I'm not sure (32)
4.65%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (215)
31.25%
I have already dropped out (16)
2.33%
I'm not a current university student (330)
47.97%

Watched Threads